We"re off to Siem Reap in early August followed by which will have another 3 days (excluding travel days) before our return flight.
Now we have been to Bangkok a few times and love it (for the street food and nightlife) but never been to PP before. While keen to explore a new city, we havent heard many great things about PP on the two things that matter to us.
So how does Phnom penh compare to Bangkok in terms of nightlife? Does it have the variety and options of different local and international cuisines?
If PP is half as good on these two fronts as Bangkok, PP it will be for us!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://newsupplements2017.com/core-pwo/
- 2 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 6 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 7 myanmar
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 10 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 11 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 12 Being customs
- 13 Road Scholar tour in China
- 14 Tips in Myanmar
- 15 A beach of choice on Samui
- 16 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 17 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 18 Travel India solo
- 19 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 22 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 23 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 24 Osaka, aquarium?
- 25 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?