We"re off to Siem Reap in early August followed by which will have another 3 days (excluding travel days) before our return flight.
Now we have been to Bangkok a few times and love it (for the street food and nightlife) but never been to PP before. While keen to explore a new city, we havent heard many great things about PP on the two things that matter to us.
So how does Phnom penh compare to Bangkok in terms of nightlife? Does it have the variety and options of different local and international cuisines?
If PP is half as good on these two fronts as Bangkok, PP it will be for us!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 2 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 3 Mandalay questions
- 4 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 5 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 6 50th Anniversary trip
- 7 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 8 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 12 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 13 Help - India take 2
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 CNX late arrival?
- 16 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 17 best singapore hotel
- 18 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 currency conversion
- 21 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 22 The truth about elephant tourism
- 23 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 24 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 25 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand