We"re off to Siem Reap in early August followed by which will have another 3 days (excluding travel days) before our return flight.
Now we have been to Bangkok a few times and love it (for the street food and nightlife) but never been to PP before. While keen to explore a new city, we havent heard many great things about PP on the two things that matter to us.
So how does Phnom penh compare to Bangkok in terms of nightlife? Does it have the variety and options of different local and international cuisines?
If PP is half as good on these two fronts as Bangkok, PP it will be for us!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 2 Japan Itinerary!
- 3 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 4 email@example.com
- 5 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 6 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 7 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 8 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 9 Best and lightest surge protector....suggestions?
- 10 Magical India
- 11 India itinerary critique please
- 12 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 13 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 14 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 15 Vientiane and ??
- 16 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 17 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 18 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 19 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 20 Himachal Pradesh
- 21 Luggage size China ?
- 22 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 23 Thai Elephants
- 24 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 25 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?