We"re off to Siem Reap in early August followed by which will have another 3 days (excluding travel days) before our return flight.
Now we have been to Bangkok a few times and love it (for the street food and nightlife) but never been to PP before. While keen to explore a new city, we havent heard many great things about PP on the two things that matter to us.
So how does Phnom penh compare to Bangkok in terms of nightlife? Does it have the variety and options of different local and international cuisines?
If PP is half as good on these two fronts as Bangkok, PP it will be for us!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India Tour Companies
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 Impressions of India
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 9 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 10 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 13 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 14 Bye bye SE Asia
- 15 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Laos planning.
- 19 Japan - costs
- 20 Japan for Foodies
- 21 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 22 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 23 Japan Rail Pass
- 24 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 25 south east asia 3 weeks in june