We (4 females) are planning a 2 week trip to Thailand and Cambodia. Right now we are planning the first week. We plan on arriving in Phnom Penh at 3 pm on a Saturday afternoon (after an 11 hour flight to Bangkok from Istanbul and a 4 hour layover in Bangkok), spending Sunday & Monday and taking a bus to Siem Reap on Tuesday and flying to Chiang Ria on Wednesday getting into Chiang Ria at 7 pm. From there we are planning on spending Thursday in Chiang Ria and taking a bus to Chiang Mia on Friday morning and spending the day and night there taking a flight to Bangkok on Saturday at 7 am.
Is this enough time to see all 4 of these cities? We would like to spend the 2nd week seeing Bangkok city centre (3 days) and ending in Koi Samed.
If that's too many cities the first week, we can either choose Chiang Mia or Chiang Ria. Which would you prefer?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 무료 머니 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 http://celluriadenmark.com/elysian-invigorating-daily-moisturizer/
- 3 Tokyo hotel help
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 무료황금성 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 8 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 9 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 10 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 11 Vietnam visa
- 12 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 13 Family Friendly Penang
- 14 Train trip costs help please
- 15 Weather forecast
- 16 Bali - What to do?
- 17 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 20 Sri Lanka advice
- 21 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 22 Ryokan in Japan
- 23 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 24 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!