We (4 females) are planning a 2 week trip to Thailand and Cambodia. Right now we are planning the first week. We plan on arriving in Phnom Penh at 3 pm on a Saturday afternoon (after an 11 hour flight to Bangkok from Istanbul and a 4 hour layover in Bangkok), spending Sunday & Monday and taking a bus to Siem Reap on Tuesday and flying to Chiang Ria on Wednesday getting into Chiang Ria at 7 pm. From there we are planning on spending Thursday in Chiang Ria and taking a bus to Chiang Mia on Friday morning and spending the day and night there taking a flight to Bangkok on Saturday at 7 am.
Is this enough time to see all 4 of these cities? We would like to spend the 2nd week seeing Bangkok city centre (3 days) and ending in Koi Samed.
If that's too many cities the first week, we can either choose Chiang Mia or Chiang Ria. Which would you prefer?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 2 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 3 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 4 India in March and April??
- 5 Datong in Winter
- 6 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 7 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 8 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 9 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 10 Japan- National Holiday
- 11 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 12 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 13 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 14 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 15 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 16 India Safari 2017
- 17 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 18 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 21 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 22 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 23 Rishikesh, India
- 24 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 25 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees