We (4 females) are planning a 2 week trip to Thailand and Cambodia. Right now we are planning the first week. We plan on arriving in Phnom Penh at 3 pm on a Saturday afternoon (after an 11 hour flight to Bangkok from Istanbul and a 4 hour layover in Bangkok), spending Sunday & Monday and taking a bus to Siem Reap on Tuesday and flying to Chiang Ria on Wednesday getting into Chiang Ria at 7 pm. From there we are planning on spending Thursday in Chiang Ria and taking a bus to Chiang Mia on Friday morning and spending the day and night there taking a flight to Bangkok on Saturday at 7 am.
Is this enough time to see all 4 of these cities? We would like to spend the 2nd week seeing Bangkok city centre (3 days) and ending in Koi Samed.
If that's too many cities the first week, we can either choose Chiang Mia or Chiang Ria. Which would you prefer?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 3 Buying jewelry in India
- 4 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 5 travel in Vietnam for for Hong Kong citizens
- 6 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Trekking outside Sapa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 14 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 15 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 16 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 20 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 21 Thai Island Itinerary
- 22 Thailand
- 23 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 24 Asian Pillows
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam