We (4 females) are planning a 2 week trip to Thailand and Cambodia. Right now we are planning the first week. We plan on arriving in Phnom Penh at 3 pm on a Saturday afternoon (after an 11 hour flight to Bangkok from Istanbul and a 4 hour layover in Bangkok), spending Sunday & Monday and taking a bus to Siem Reap on Tuesday and flying to Chiang Ria on Wednesday getting into Chiang Ria at 7 pm. From there we are planning on spending Thursday in Chiang Ria and taking a bus to Chiang Mia on Friday morning and spending the day and night there taking a flight to Bangkok on Saturday at 7 am.
Is this enough time to see all 4 of these cities? We would like to spend the 2nd week seeing Bangkok city centre (3 days) and ending in Koi Samed.
If that's too many cities the first week, we can either choose Chiang Mia or Chiang Ria. Which would you prefer?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 2 Japan rough itinerary
- 3 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 6 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 7 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 8 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 9 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 10 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 11 Bye bye SE Asia
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 One night in Osaka
- 14 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Impressions of India
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!