We (4 females) are planning a 2 week trip to Thailand and Cambodia. Right now we are planning the first week. We plan on arriving in Phnom Penh at 3 pm on a Saturday afternoon (after an 11 hour flight to Bangkok from Istanbul and a 4 hour layover in Bangkok), spending Sunday & Monday and taking a bus to Siem Reap on Tuesday and flying to Chiang Ria on Wednesday getting into Chiang Ria at 7 pm. From there we are planning on spending Thursday in Chiang Ria and taking a bus to Chiang Mia on Friday morning and spending the day and night there taking a flight to Bangkok on Saturday at 7 am.
Is this enough time to see all 4 of these cities? We would like to spend the 2nd week seeing Bangkok city centre (3 days) and ending in Koi Samed.
If that's too many cities the first week, we can either choose Chiang Mia or Chiang Ria. Which would you prefer?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Taiwan confusion..
- 2 Tokyo daytrip
- 3 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 4 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 5 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 6 Laos- two weeks in January
- 7 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 10 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 11 Visa for India
- 12 Snapshots From Kerala
- 13 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Other than Kyoto?
- 16 Japan itinerary advice
- 17 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 18 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 19 Trip Report : China
- 20 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 21 Japan GTG, early April
- 22 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 23 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 24 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 25 Honest opinion needed about Thailand