Thank you for taking the time to read and share advice on my post in advance.
We are planning a trip to Philippines in December.
A bit of background information, we are a family of four, with two young children, 4 and 2.
I did some research and I would like to request your expertise.
We will be flying from US to Manila on Dec 8. We will reach here on Dec 10.
10 – 12 stay in Manila.
12th evening fly out of Manila.
Here is where I am confused and need your expertise. I have read a lot of Boracay and love the beautiful beaches but I am not sure if it is a party town. Is it worth it going there with two young children? Should we spend a few days there or instead look at other islands?
I have narrowed it down to Bohol/Cebu, Palawan, El Nido and Corang Corong.
I love the idea of island hopping, and white sandy beaches.
We want to spend 13th to the 23rd exploring one or two of the above mentioned places, and flying back over Christmas Eve from either Manila or one of the other airports.
We are looking for beaches, family friendly atmosphere, and great food. My husband loves cities and hence the reason why we are planning on spending a night or two in Manila to explore what it has to offer.
Any recommendations or input is welcome.
Thank you again for taking the time to read my post and for replying with your valuable input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan GTG, early April
- 2 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 3 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 4 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 5 Impressions of India
- 6 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 7 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 12 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 13 Takayama trail, Japan
- 14 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 15 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 16 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 17 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 18 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 19 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 20 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 23 Hútòng Walking
- 24 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 25 Singapore SAEX bus service question