Thank you for taking the time to read and share advice on my post in advance.
We are planning a trip to Philippines in December.
A bit of background information, we are a family of four, with two young children, 4 and 2.
I did some research and I would like to request your expertise.
We will be flying from US to Manila on Dec 8. We will reach here on Dec 10.
10 – 12 stay in Manila.
12th evening fly out of Manila.
Here is where I am confused and need your expertise. I have read a lot of Boracay and love the beautiful beaches but I am not sure if it is a party town. Is it worth it going there with two young children? Should we spend a few days there or instead look at other islands?
I have narrowed it down to Bohol/Cebu, Palawan, El Nido and Corang Corong.
I love the idea of island hopping, and white sandy beaches.
We want to spend 13th to the 23rd exploring one or two of the above mentioned places, and flying back over Christmas Eve from either Manila or one of the other airports.
We are looking for beaches, family friendly atmosphere, and great food. My husband loves cities and hence the reason why we are planning on spending a night or two in Manila to explore what it has to offer.
Any recommendations or input is welcome.
Thank you again for taking the time to read my post and for replying with your valuable input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 2 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 3 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 4 Tokyo hotel help
- 5 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 6 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 9 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 10 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 11 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 14 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 15 Private tours in Northern India
- 16 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 17 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 18 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 19 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 20 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 21 Vietnam visa
- 22 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 23 Family Friendly Penang
- 24 Train trip costs help please
- 25 Weather forecast