Thank you for taking the time to read and share advice on my post in advance.
We are planning a trip to Philippines in December.
A bit of background information, we are a family of four, with two young children, 4 and 2.
I did some research and I would like to request your expertise.
We will be flying from US to Manila on Dec 8. We will reach here on Dec 10.
10 – 12 stay in Manila.
12th evening fly out of Manila.
Here is where I am confused and need your expertise. I have read a lot of Boracay and love the beautiful beaches but I am not sure if it is a party town. Is it worth it going there with two young children? Should we spend a few days there or instead look at other islands?
I have narrowed it down to Bohol/Cebu, Palawan, El Nido and Corang Corong.
I love the idea of island hopping, and white sandy beaches.
We want to spend 13th to the 23rd exploring one or two of the above mentioned places, and flying back over Christmas Eve from either Manila or one of the other airports.
We are looking for beaches, family friendly atmosphere, and great food. My husband loves cities and hence the reason why we are planning on spending a night or two in Manila to explore what it has to offer.
Any recommendations or input is welcome.
Thank you again for taking the time to read my post and for replying with your valuable input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 2 Japan for Foodies
- 3 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 4 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 5 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 6 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 7 Singapore weather in August/September
- 8 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 9 One night in Osaka
- 10 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 11 First time going abroad
- 12 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 13 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 14 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 15 Backpacking on a budget
- 16 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 17 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 18 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 19 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 20 electric plug
- 21 Day trips from Sapporo
- 22 Etiquette in Japan
- 23 Northern Thailand Options
- 24 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple
- 25 Bhutan travel operator and number of days