Thank you for taking the time to read and share advice on my post in advance.
We are planning a trip to Philippines in December.
A bit of background information, we are a family of four, with two young children, 4 and 2.
I did some research and I would like to request your expertise.
We will be flying from US to Manila on Dec 8. We will reach here on Dec 10.
10 – 12 stay in Manila.
12th evening fly out of Manila.
Here is where I am confused and need your expertise. I have read a lot of Boracay and love the beautiful beaches but I am not sure if it is a party town. Is it worth it going there with two young children? Should we spend a few days there or instead look at other islands?
I have narrowed it down to Bohol/Cebu, Palawan, El Nido and Corang Corong.
I love the idea of island hopping, and white sandy beaches.
We want to spend 13th to the 23rd exploring one or two of the above mentioned places, and flying back over Christmas Eve from either Manila or one of the other airports.
We are looking for beaches, family friendly atmosphere, and great food. My husband loves cities and hence the reason why we are planning on spending a night or two in Manila to explore what it has to offer.
Any recommendations or input is welcome.
Thank you again for taking the time to read my post and for replying with your valuable input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HARRY@: Verizon tECHNICAL SUPPORT** 1855 999 8045 CONTACT MAIL B*k
- 2 Japan rough itinerary
- 3 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 4 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 8 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 9 Something about... Malaysia
- 10 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 11 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 12 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 13 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 14 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 15 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 16 Japan Itinerary!
- 17 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 18 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 19 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 20 First Trip to Japan in August
- 21 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 22 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 25 Planning third trip to Japan