Thank you for taking the time to read and share advice on my post in advance.
We are planning a trip to Philippines in December.
A bit of background information, we are a family of four, with two young children, 4 and 2.
I did some research and I would like to request your expertise.
We will be flying from US to Manila on Dec 8. We will reach here on Dec 10.
10 – 12 stay in Manila.
12th evening fly out of Manila.
Here is where I am confused and need your expertise. I have read a lot of Boracay and love the beautiful beaches but I am not sure if it is a party town. Is it worth it going there with two young children? Should we spend a few days there or instead look at other islands?
I have narrowed it down to Bohol/Cebu, Palawan, El Nido and Corang Corong.
I love the idea of island hopping, and white sandy beaches.
We want to spend 13th to the 23rd exploring one or two of the above mentioned places, and flying back over Christmas Eve from either Manila or one of the other airports.
We are looking for beaches, family friendly atmosphere, and great food. My husband loves cities and hence the reason why we are planning on spending a night or two in Manila to explore what it has to offer.
Any recommendations or input is welcome.
Thank you again for taking the time to read my post and for replying with your valuable input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 OP : YAHOO mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 YAHOO 24*7
- 2 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 3 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 4 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 5 Bali & Singapore in October
- 6 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 7 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 8 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 9 Booking on the fly
- 10 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 11 Tea estates of Munnar
- 12 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 13 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 14 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 15 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 16 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 17 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 18 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 19 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 20 like my food
- 21 Laos or Kerala?
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Portable wifi rental
- 24 21 Day Itinerary to Myanmar - Looking for Suggestions
- 25 Myanmar Itinerary -would like some help!