Im planning a trip in October or November and would like to join a tour company for part or all of my trip. Im an avid traveller both group and independent.
Can anyone recommend a good company they have had experience with? Would like to support a local company also.
STA Travel and Intrepid have tours im looking at at the moment. I am a 38yr old female; would rather try at least and get a group in their 30's +
I would like to visit Manila , do some hiking, and then island hop, in particular see Palawan or Boracay
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 3 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Road Scholar tour in China
- 8 Being customs
- 9 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 10 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 11 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 12 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 13 Tips in Myanmar
- 14 myanmar
- 15 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 16 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 17 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 18 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 19 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 20 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 A beach of choice on Samui
- 22 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 23 Travel India solo
- 24 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 25 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help