Im planning a trip in October or November and would like to join a tour company for part or all of my trip. Im an avid traveller both group and independent.
Can anyone recommend a good company they have had experience with? Would like to support a local company also.
STA Travel and Intrepid have tours im looking at at the moment. I am a 38yr old female; would rather try at least and get a group in their 30's +
I would like to visit Manila , do some hiking, and then island hop, in particular see Palawan or Boracay
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 5 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 6 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 9 Japan rough itinerary
- 10 shanghai for 4 days
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 13 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 16 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 17 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 18 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 19 Something about... Malaysia
- 20 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 21 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 22 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 23 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 24 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 25 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu