Im planning a trip in October or November and would like to join a tour company for part or all of my trip. Im an avid traveller both group and independent.
Can anyone recommend a good company they have had experience with? Would like to support a local company also.
STA Travel and Intrepid have tours im looking at at the moment. I am a 38yr old female; would rather try at least and get a group in their 30's +
I would like to visit Manila , do some hiking, and then island hop, in particular see Palawan or Boracay
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 currency conversion
- 2 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 3 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 4 One day in Saigon
- 5 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 6 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 7 Bali private driver recommendation
- 8 North India Itinerary advice
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 11 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 12 The Indian money crunch.
- 13 The truth about elephant tourism
- 14 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 15 Travel agent for custom tour of Japan
- 16 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 17 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 18 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 19 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 20 Kerala trip
- 21 E Visa for India?
- 22 1-2 months South East Asia
- 23 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 24 Help - India.
- 25 Nice article on Macau in the NYT