I will be stopping in the Philippines for 1 week (1 night in Manila upon arrival and 1 night in Manila before departure). Can anyone recommend an itinerary? Does 3 nights Cebu and then 2 nights Boracay sound reasonable?
What is the best way to make domestic airflight reservations?
Philippines Travel Itinerary Required
- 1 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 2 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 3 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 4 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 5 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 where to go in SE Asia
- 9 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 12 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 13 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 14 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 15 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 16 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 17 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 18 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 21 Sri Lanka
- 22 Suggestion for Bali
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 25 Hello, Vietnam