Anyone planning on being in the Philippines in May or June 2010? I am planning on traveling on Luzon and Palawan and staying about 6 weeks. I will try to hit some of the main festivals. Right now I am planning on going alone, however I am interested to hear about anyone else who is going and see if we would be compatible travel buddies. I am 22 and female and am interested primarily in female travelmates.
Philippines -- May-June 2010
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 3 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 4 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 5 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 6 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 7 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 8 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 9 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 10 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 11 5 nights in Japan.
- 12 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 13 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 14 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 15 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 16 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 17 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 18 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 19 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 20 Visa
- 21 Affordable Japan
- 22 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 23 Castle & King
- 24 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 25 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April