I have signed up to work on a disaster relief project in Cebu for 3 weeks. I will have weekends off so will be able to do some travelling/day trips in this time. I then have 12 days independent travel time, I fly home from Manila.
I would really like to see the Chocolate Fields in Bohol - could this be done within a day?
During my 12 days independent travel time I was thinking of going from Cebu to Palawan, El Nido then to Manila - I would love to see the rice fields then fly home!
Not sure if I am making the best use of my time and how to travel to each place. Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 2 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 3 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 4 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 5 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 6 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 7 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 8 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 9 Kerala trip
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 E Visa for India?
- 12 1-2 months South East Asia
- 13 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 14 Help - India.
- 15 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 16 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 17 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 18 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 19 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 20 Side trips from Taipei
- 21 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 22 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 23 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 24 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 25 Thailand Advice Please