I have signed up to work on a disaster relief project in Cebu for 3 weeks. I will have weekends off so will be able to do some travelling/day trips in this time. I then have 12 days independent travel time, I fly home from Manila.
I would really like to see the Chocolate Fields in Bohol - could this be done within a day?
During my 12 days independent travel time I was thinking of going from Cebu to Palawan, El Nido then to Manila - I would love to see the rice fields then fly home!
Not sure if I am making the best use of my time and how to travel to each place. Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/majestic-trim/
- 2 Manufacturers of synthetic Resins
- 3 A first time for everything in Japan
- 4 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 5 India Tour Companies
- 6 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 7 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 8 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 9 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 12 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 13 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 14 3 weeks in Japan
- 15 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 16 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 17 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 18 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 19 Vietnam Dong
- 20 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 21 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 22 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 23 New Years in Japan
- 24 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 25 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia