I have signed up to work on a disaster relief project in Cebu for 3 weeks. I will have weekends off so will be able to do some travelling/day trips in this time. I then have 12 days independent travel time, I fly home from Manila.
I would really like to see the Chocolate Fields in Bohol - could this be done within a day?
During my 12 days independent travel time I was thinking of going from Cebu to Palawan, El Nido then to Manila - I would love to see the rice fields then fly home!
Not sure if I am making the best use of my time and how to travel to each place. Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 2 Japan Itinerary
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 5 Passport
- 6 Toddler twin travel in India
- 7 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 8 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 9 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 10 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 11 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 14 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 15 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 16 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 17 Amakusa island help
- 18 Japan Trip Delayed
- 19 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 20 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 21 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 22 Month long SE Asia trip
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Cambodia weather
- 25 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family