I have signed up to work on a disaster relief project in Cebu for 3 weeks. I will have weekends off so will be able to do some travelling/day trips in this time. I then have 12 days independent travel time, I fly home from Manila.
I would really like to see the Chocolate Fields in Bohol - could this be done within a day?
During my 12 days independent travel time I was thinking of going from Cebu to Palawan, El Nido then to Manila - I would love to see the rice fields then fly home!
Not sure if I am making the best use of my time and how to travel to each place. Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which website to check train availability & cost
- 2 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 3 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 4 Thailand family trip July
- 5 First time to SEA
- 6 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 7 Seoul Searching Questions
- 8 Japanese art
- 9 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 11 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 12 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 13 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 14 Hakone station confusion
- 15 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 16 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 17 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 18 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 19 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 20 Backstreet Academy
- 21 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 22 Visa on Arrival
- 23 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 24 Cebu where to stay
- 25 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary