I have signed up to work on a disaster relief project in Cebu for 3 weeks. I will have weekends off so will be able to do some travelling/day trips in this time. I then have 12 days independent travel time, I fly home from Manila.
I would really like to see the Chocolate Fields in Bohol - could this be done within a day?
During my 12 days independent travel time I was thinking of going from Cebu to Palawan, El Nido then to Manila - I would love to see the rice fields then fly home!
Not sure if I am making the best use of my time and how to travel to each place. Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 2 Family Trip to India late May/early June
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 6 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 7 Hotel Chang Mai
- 8 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 9 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 10 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 11 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 12 Thailand
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 14 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 15 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 16 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 17 Hotel in Hanoi
- 18 India help needed
- 19 Beach hotel Thailand
- 20 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 21 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 22 Sim cards and adaptors
- 23 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 24 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 25 Sri Lanka Visa