I have signed up to work on a disaster relief project in Cebu for 3 weeks. I will have weekends off so will be able to do some travelling/day trips in this time. I then have 12 days independent travel time, I fly home from Manila.
I would really like to see the Chocolate Fields in Bohol - could this be done within a day?
During my 12 days independent travel time I was thinking of going from Cebu to Palawan, El Nido then to Manila - I would love to see the rice fields then fly home!
Not sure if I am making the best use of my time and how to travel to each place. Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CHARTER@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech $UPP0RT CARE
- 2 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208 AOL Tec@h SUPPORT
- 3 Something about... Malaysia
- 4 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 5 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 8 Budget Servied Apt
- 9 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 10 Terracotta Warriors
- 11 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 12 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 13 hiking japan sept
- 14 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 15 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 16 The best way to My Son
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 19 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 20 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 21 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 22 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 23 Japan rough itinerary
- 24 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 25 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas