I have signed up to work on a disaster relief project in Cebu for 3 weeks. I will have weekends off so will be able to do some travelling/day trips in this time. I then have 12 days independent travel time, I fly home from Manila.
I would really like to see the Chocolate Fields in Bohol - could this be done within a day?
During my 12 days independent travel time I was thinking of going from Cebu to Palawan, El Nido then to Manila - I would love to see the rice fields then fly home!
Not sure if I am making the best use of my time and how to travel to each place. Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 2 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 3 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 4 New Travelor
- 5 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 6 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 7 Honeymoon in Bali
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Beautiful location for painting
- 10 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 11 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 12 India E Tourist Visa
- 13 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 14 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 15 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 16 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 17 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 18 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 19 Train Travel in Thailand
- 20 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 21 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 25 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!