Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand For 5 weeks starting 11/5/2015
- 2 Koh phangan or koh lanta December?
- 3 November trip to Myanmar and Cambodia
- 4 Yunnan to Guilin
- 5 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 6 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 7 Honeymoon - Phuket / Kho Lak - Hotel Advice?
- 8 looking for 1 week Vietnam itinerary suggestions
- 9 Hotel recommendation-Ho Chi Minh City
- 10 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 11 Pl suggest itinerary in Taipei / surrounds for 6 nights Nov 2015
- 12 where can I buy IASO?
- 13 Looking for country suggestions for 2 week itinerary for next year's trip
- 14 Chaing Mai how long and 1-day meditation retreat
- 15 HONG KONG: 9 Must-Dine Restaurants To Suit Every Budget
- 16 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 17 Once again, possible Nepal backup
- 18 Thai Air Suspends L.A. Flight
- 19 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 20 Kyushu planning (March-April)
- 21 Yangon's growing photography scene
- 22 Bagan must see with a guide
- 23 Okinawa on Anthony Bourdain tonight
- 24 Nepal - Safe to Go Mid Oct? Earthquakes + Political Unrest
- 25 Arashiyama Excursion