Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Philippines for THREE weeks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 2 Phuket
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 4 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 5 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 6 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 7 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 12 Travel during China national week?
- 13 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 14 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 15 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 16 What's the Best Area to Stay in Seoul for a First-Timer?
- 17 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 18 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 19 Angkor - when to go?
- 20 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 21 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 22 India with 4 kids
- 23 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 24 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 25 trip to sapa not taking a tour