Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 2 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 3 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 4 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 5 Passport for Indonesia
- 6 Fabric shops in India
- 7 Is this crazy?
- 8 Bali airport transportation
- 9 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 10 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 11 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 12 Japan & WiFi
- 13 thai baht allowance
- 14 japan itenirary help
- 15 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 16 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 17 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 20 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 21 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 22 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 23 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 24 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 25 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam