Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Philippines for THREE weeks.
- 1 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 2 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 3 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 4 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 5 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 6 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 7 independent travel in India
- 8 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 9 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Magical India
- 12 geisha performance
- 13 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 14 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 15 Trip report China
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 18 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 19 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 20 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 21 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 22 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 25 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.