Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 2 What beach to choose?!?!
- 3 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 4 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 5 Business class on JAL
- 6 Private guides & drivers in China
- 7 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 8 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 9 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 10 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 11 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 12 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 13 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 14 Traffic in Hanoi
- 15 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 16 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 17 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 18 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 19 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 20 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 21 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 22 India group or private tour?
- 23 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge (US) July 12
- 25 HA lounge at HND