Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Philippines for THREE weeks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Putu in Bali????
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 4 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 5 buying a van in Mongolia
- 6 April in Bangkok, again!
- 7 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 8 Japan, japan
- 9 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 10 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 11 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 12 Hong Kong restaurants
- 13 Problems at 12,000'
- 14 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 15 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 16 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 17 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 18 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 19 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 20 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 21 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 22 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 23 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria