Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 2 Requesting Passport Number
- 3 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 6 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 7 Using Bravo Indochina Tours Services
- 8 Phu Quoc
- 9 How can i transform my Offline Travel Business to Online??
- 10 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 11 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 12 5 weeks in Japan
- 13 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 14 China and Japan help
- 15 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 16 Help! India Visa question....
- 17 Singapore hotel
- 18 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 19 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 20 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 21 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 22 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 24 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 25 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016