Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Philippines for THREE weeks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 2 Where are your fav places to eat with kids in HK
- 3 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 4 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 5 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 6 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 7 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 8 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 9 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 10 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 11 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 12 10 days in South Korea?
- 13 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 14 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 15 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 16 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 17 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 18 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 19 India at the end of May
- 20 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 21 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 22 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 23 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 24 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 25 River tours in China - please share your experiences