Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 2 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 3 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 6 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 7 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 8 Japan GTG, early April
- 9 Beijing tours
- 10 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos