Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hanoi eats
- 2 A train ride through Java
- 3 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 4 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 5 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 6 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 7 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 8 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 9 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 10 New Delhi - What to see?
- 11 JAPANiCAN.com
- 12 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 13 Travel in Kyushu.
- 14 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 15 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 16 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 17 3 weeks itinerary China
- 18 Bicycle riding required?
- 19 Castle & King tour questions
- 20 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 21 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 22 Blog about our 6 week backpacking trip through Southeast Asia
- 23 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 24 trekking in july in Myanmar
- 25 Nancy Chandler. 1938 - 22 June 2015