Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 사설토토사이트 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 3 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 4 Thailand Guides
- 5 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 6 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 7 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 8 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 9 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 10 Phuket Beaches
- 11 India itinerary critique please
- 12 Japan Itinerary!
- 13 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 14 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 15 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 16 Magical India
- 17 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 18 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 19 Vientiane and ??
- 20 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 21 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 22 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 23 Himachal Pradesh
- 24 Luggage size China ?
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service