Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 3 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 4 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 5 Hakone station confusion
- 6 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 7 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 8 TOKYO tour guide
- 9 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 10 Traveling to SE Asia
- 11 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 12 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 13 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 14 1 month in Thailand and??
- 15 Kimballs in Panama
- 16 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 17 Visa on Arrival
- 18 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 19 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 20 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 21 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 22 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Japan Hakone Free Pass
- 25 Ramayana Ballet