Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 2 Amakusa island help
- 3 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 4 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 5 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 6 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 7 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 8 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 9 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 10 Passport
- 11 Japan Itinerary
- 12 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 13 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 14 Toddler twin travel in India
- 15 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 16 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 17 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 20 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 21 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 22 Japan Trip Delayed
- 23 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 24 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 25 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata