Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 2 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 3 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 4 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 5 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 6 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 Looking for Serviced apt.
- 9 In Seoul for one day
- 10 Some notes about South Korea
- 11 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 12 A great trip in India
- 13 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 14 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 17 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 18 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 19 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 20 Totally unprepared
- 21 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 22 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 23 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 24 Rental Car Bali
- 25 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon