Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 2 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 3 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 4 Burma or Laos.
- 5 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 6 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 7 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 8 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 9 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 10 Vietnam - September 2015
- 11 hanoi eats
- 12 Hakone accommodation options
- 13 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 14 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 15 Visa
- 16 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary
- 17 Restaurants
- 18 My First Passage to India
- 19 Northern Vietnam Itinerary
- 20 Castle & King tour operator review
- 21 Indiana to India Via Texas
- 22 International Schools in Palolem / South Goa
- 23 Vietnam Visa Exemption
- 24 Sri Lanka plan
- 25 Thinking about a trip to China....