Next year in May I will be traveling to the Philippines with my boyfriend. It's sort of a family reunion plus meet the girlfriend kind of event. Even though it is far from now I'm already starting to freak out a little. I want to travel the world and this will be a great start, but I'm worried. Three weeks is a pretty long time. I love his family and his culture and I can't wait to learn more, but I don't know what to do. He lives in Cavite and he told me we won't be able to go far away for sightseeing. Honestly I know he wants to spend as much time with his grand parents as he can. he feels like this is the last time he will see them, that breaks my heart . I don't want to take away any time from him and his grandparents. But I do want to experience his land so any suggestion on what I can go do and see in the area of Cavite would be great appreciated. Of course I will be going into Manila so any advice on that area would also be great <3
Philippines for THREE weeks.
- 1 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 2 Travel Insurance
- 3 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 4 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 5 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 8 South East Asia
- 9 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 10 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 11 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 12 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 13 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 14 1 week Philippines
- 15 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 16 Japan: best time to go?
- 17 Magical India
- 18 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 19 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 20 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 21 SALAY from BAGAN
- 22 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 23 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 24 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 25 cell phone in india