My wife and I are considering visiting the Philippines for the first time.
If we go it will be for about a week in mid-December. What we are seeking is a relaxing beach destination with good snorkeling/diving options plus sunbathing. Would prefer no rowdy areas.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 3 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 4 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 5 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 6 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 7 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 8 Backstreet Academy
- 9 Seoul Searching Questions
- 10 Hakone station confusion
- 11 Hotel 71 in Dhaka – Best 3 Star Hotel in Dhaka near Airport Bangladesh.
- 12 Japanese art
- 13 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 14 Visa on Arrival
- 15 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 16 Cebu where to stay
- 17 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 18 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 19 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 20 Traveling to SE Asia
- 21 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 22 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 23 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 24 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 25 First Trip to Japan in April 2016