My wife and I are considering visiting the Philippines for the first time.
If we go it will be for about a week in mid-December. What we are seeking is a relaxing beach destination with good snorkeling/diving options plus sunbathing. Would prefer no rowdy areas.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A great trip in India
- 2 Air Asia now fly to Luang Prabang
- 3 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 4 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 5 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 6 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 7 How to do this
- 8 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 9 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 10 Vientiane and ??
- 11 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 12 China 31 days Itinerary - Need your advice
- 13 Cell Phone Provider in India
- 14 Delhi costs
- 15 So, why go to Vietnam?
- 16 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 17 Japan: ATM Machines
- 18 Angkor Wat Tour - 2 Questions
- 19 Phuket
- 20 Hotel in Delhi
- 21 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 22 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 23 Japan in February
- 24 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 25 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka