My wife and I are considering visiting the Philippines for the first time.
If we go it will be for about a week in mid-December. What we are seeking is a relaxing beach destination with good snorkeling/diving options plus sunbathing. Would prefer no rowdy areas.
Philippines for the 1st time
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling btwn M'asia&Jkt
- 2 Driver Guide wanted March 2015
- 3 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 4 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 5 vietnam and laos
- 6 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 7 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 8 Kerala Itinerary - Houseboat and Tree House Questions
- 9 Connaught Place
- 10 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 11 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 12 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 13 Nepal- recipe?
- 14 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 15 5 Days in Siem Reap
- 16 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1
- 17 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 18 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 3 weeks in Myanmar-What an adventure!
- 21 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 22 My SEA trip - photos update
- 23 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 24 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 25 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?