My wife and I are considering visiting the Philippines for the first time.
If we go it will be for about a week in mid-December. What we are seeking is a relaxing beach destination with good snorkeling/diving options plus sunbathing. Would prefer no rowdy areas.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A train ride through Java
- 2 hanoi eats
- 3 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 4 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 5 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 6 One week in the Philippines -suggestions needed
- 7 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 8 Malaysia travel route help!
- 9 3 weeks itinerary China
- 10 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!
- 11 Yangon Made Easy
- 12 JAPANiCAN.com
- 13 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 14 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 15 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 16 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
- 17 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 18 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 19 Best french restaurant in Hong Kong?
- 20 New Delhi - What to see?
- 21 Tokyo Hotels Etc.
- 22 Travel in Kyushu.
- 23 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 24 Tour Guide for Jewish Tour of Cochin
- 25 Bicycle riding required?