My wife and I are considering visiting the Philippines for the first time.
If we go it will be for about a week in mid-December. What we are seeking is a relaxing beach destination with good snorkeling/diving options plus sunbathing. Would prefer no rowdy areas.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 2 Being customs
- 3 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 4 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 5 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 6 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 7 Tips in Myanmar
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 myanmar
- 10 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 11 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 15 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 16 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 17 Road Scholar tour in China
- 18 A beach of choice on Samui
- 19 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 20 Travel India solo
- 21 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 22 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 23 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 24 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 25 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?