My wife and I are considering visiting the Philippines for the first time.
If we go it will be for about a week in mid-December. What we are seeking is a relaxing beach destination with good snorkeling/diving options plus sunbathing. Would prefer no rowdy areas.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 2 Honeymoon in Bali
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Beautiful location for painting
- 5 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 6 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 7 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 8 India E Tourist Visa
- 9 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 10 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 11 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 12 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 13 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 14 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 15 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 16 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 17 Train Travel in Thailand
- 18 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 19 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 20 Phuket
- 21 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 22 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 23 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
- 24 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 25 Tips for Myanmar in October