My wife and I are considering visiting the Philippines for the first time.
If we go it will be for about a week in mid-December. What we are seeking is a relaxing beach destination with good snorkeling/diving options plus sunbathing. Would prefer no rowdy areas.
Philippines for the 1st time
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 2 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 5 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 6 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 7 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 8 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 9 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 12 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 Bali or Fiji
- 15 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 16 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 17 Don't use World Expeditions
- 18 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 19 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 20 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 21 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 22 3 days in Teheran
- 23 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 24 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 25 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?