My wife and I are considering visiting the Philippines for the first time.
If we go it will be for about a week in mid-December. What we are seeking is a relaxing beach destination with good snorkeling/diving options plus sunbathing. Would prefer no rowdy areas.
Philippines for the 1st time
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Malaysian honeymoon
- 2 Beach selection in Thailand
- 3 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 7 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 8 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 9 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 10 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 11 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 12 India - 2 Days only
- 13 Burma river cruise
- 14 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 15 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 16 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 17 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 18 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 My trip report from the Philippines
- 21 China with Collette Tours
- 22 Exploring Thailand
- 23 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company