My wife and I are considering visiting the Philippines for the first time.
If we go it will be for about a week in mid-December. What we are seeking is a relaxing beach destination with good snorkeling/diving options plus sunbathing. Would prefer no rowdy areas.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka plan
- 2 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 3 Beijing
- 4 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 5 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 6 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 9 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 10 Private guide and driver for India
- 11 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 12 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 13 Hong Kong - help please.
- 14 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 15 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 16 Eating in India
- 17 Trekking in India
- 18 Where best to stay in Penang
- 19 Vietnam - September 2015
- 20 Hotel in Hanoi
- 21 17-Day Itinerary
- 22 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 23 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 24 Need Help for the itinerary
- 25 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!