My wife and I are considering visiting the Philippines for the first time.
If we go it will be for about a week in mid-December. What we are seeking is a relaxing beach destination with good snorkeling/diving options plus sunbathing. Would prefer no rowdy areas.
Philippines for the 1st time
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 2 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 3 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 4 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 5 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 6 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 7 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 8 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 9 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 10 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 11 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 12 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 13 China trip - 15 nights
- 14 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 15 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 16 Japan in July?
- 17 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 18 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 19 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 20 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 21 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 22 2-3 days in Georgia
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 25 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can