My wife and I are considering visiting the Philippines for the first time.
If we go it will be for about a week in mid-December. What we are seeking is a relaxing beach destination with good snorkeling/diving options plus sunbathing. Would prefer no rowdy areas.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 2 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 3 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 4 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 5 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 6 Liza, a hot Russian Escort in Guangzhou
- 7 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 8 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 9 Traveling to SE Asia
- 10 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 11 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 12 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 13 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 14 Hakone station confusion
- 15 TOKYO tour guide
- 16 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 17 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 18 1 month in Thailand and??
- 19 Kimballs in Panama
- 20 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 21 Visa on Arrival
- 22 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 23 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 24 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 25 Kyushu Trip May 2013