Help! Husband and I will have only three days in Phuket during the Christmas holidays and we want to take a day trip to either Phang Nga Bay or Phi Phi. We know both will be busy and it is high season. We are leaning toward Phang Nga for the unusual scenery and because it is a tad closer, but we can be swayed. Is Phi Phi too "overhyped"? We are thinking we may have enough beautiful beach time with two days on Phuket (not staying on Patong). We appreciate Fodorite opinions...and yes...we wish we could stay longer but we are visiting Phuket after Cambodia and just cannot extend the trip
Phi Phi or Phang Nga Day Trip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2nd location on the beach
- 2 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 3 Thailand - Food recos
- 4 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 7 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 8 Laos for the backpacker
- 9 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 10 Single parent traveling to Thailand with a 4-yo son
- 11 Amazing Samurai Armor Exhibition
- 12 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 13 Thailand Hotel
- 14 Which Section of Great Wall? And add visit to Ming Tombs?
- 15 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 16 Honeymoon in Thailand
- 17 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 18 vietnam and laos
- 19 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 20 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 21 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 22 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 23 5 nights in Japan.
- 24 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 25 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?