Help! Husband and I will have only three days in Phuket during the Christmas holidays and we want to take a day trip to either Phang Nga Bay or Phi Phi. We know both will be busy and it is high season. We are leaning toward Phang Nga for the unusual scenery and because it is a tad closer, but we can be swayed. Is Phi Phi too "overhyped"? We are thinking we may have enough beautiful beach time with two days on Phuket (not staying on Patong). We appreciate Fodorite opinions...and yes...we wish we could stay longer but we are visiting Phuket after Cambodia and just cannot extend the trip
Phi Phi or Phang Nga Day Trip?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Where to go?
- 4 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 5 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 6 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 7 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 8 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 11 Which airport for Tokyo
- 12 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 13 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 14 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 15 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 16 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 17 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 18 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 19 India at the end of May
- 20 Restaurants in Singapore
- 21 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 22 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 23 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 24 Great Wall hike
- 25 Georgia e-visa application