We are traveling to Malaysia next month. We plan to spend 3 days in Penang and 3 in Malacca. I've been trying to look for suggestions as to what to do in Malacca. Should we book a tour or just visit on our own? Are there any must sees?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Stop-over in Seoul
- 2 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 3 2 week Japan itinerary
- 4 Bali - January 2015
- 5 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 6 Visa Cambodia
- 7 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 8 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 9 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 10 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 11 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 12 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 13 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 14 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 15 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 16 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 17 meeting at beijing airport
- 18 One week in Tokyo
- 19 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 20 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 21 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 22 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 23 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 24 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Hotel in Singapore