Oldest transit hotel in Sri Lanka located between the Katunayake Airport and Colombo offering comfortable accommodation in superior rooms equipped with modern facilities for travellers and tourists.
Pegasus Reef Hotel, Sri Lanka
View all Asia activity »
- 1 PURCHASE AUTHENTIC PASSPORT,ID CARDS,DRIVING LICENSE
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 Travel Insurance
- 4 South East Asia
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 7 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 8 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 9 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 10 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 13 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 14 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 15 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 16 1 week Philippines
- 17 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 18 Japan: best time to go?
- 19 Magical India
- 20 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 21 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 22 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 23 SALAY from BAGAN
- 24 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 25 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?