What I Learned in Bhutan, the Happiest Kingdom on Earth
by Lisa Napoli
40-ish LA journalist moves to Bhutan to help start Bhutan's first youth-oriented radio station. Insightful account of Bhutan's rapidly changing culture. Available on Amazon and elsewhere...
For what it's worth, I learned about it through a review in the Wall Street Journal.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Lodge in Borneo
- 2 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 3 3 days in Cambodia - Siem Reap
- 4 China and Japan help
- 5 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 6 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 7 Christmas in Cambodia - where to book??
- 8 Need recommended Tour Companies in Sri Lanka please
- 9 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 10 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 11 5 days in Bali
- 12 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 13 5 weeks in Japan
- 14 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 15 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 16 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 17 Requesting Passport Number
- 18 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 19 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 20 Eating in India
- 21 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 22 Phu Quoc
- 23 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 24 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 25 Help! India Visa question....