What I Learned in Bhutan, the Happiest Kingdom on Earth
by Lisa Napoli
40-ish LA journalist moves to Bhutan to help start Bhutan's first youth-oriented radio station. Insightful account of Bhutan's rapidly changing culture. Available on Amazon and elsewhere...
For what it's worth, I learned about it through a review in the Wall Street Journal.
Past, Present & Future Bhutan Fans: A Must Read
- 1 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 2 escort service in Beijing?
- 3 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 4 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 5 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 6 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 7 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 8 Indian Visa
- 9 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 10 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 11 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 12 Magical India
- 13 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 14 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 15 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 16 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 19 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 20 Don't use World Expeditions
- 21 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 22 First time in Japan
- 23 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 24 Heyloo Hampi
- 25 Southern India