What I Learned in Bhutan, the Happiest Kingdom on Earth
by Lisa Napoli
40-ish LA journalist moves to Bhutan to help start Bhutan's first youth-oriented radio station. Insightful account of Bhutan's rapidly changing culture. Available on Amazon and elsewhere...
For what it's worth, I learned about it through a review in the Wall Street Journal.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 2 Hong Kong - help please.
- 3 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 4 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 5 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 6 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 7 Eating in India
- 8 Trekking in India
- 9 Where best to stay in Penang
- 10 Vietnam - September 2015
- 11 Hotel in Hanoi
- 12 17-Day Itinerary
- 13 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 14 Advice on tour company to Sri Lanka
- 15 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 16 Need Help for the itinerary
- 17 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 18 India On Arrival Visa
- 19 vietnam transportation
- 20 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 21 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 22 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 12 days in Japan
- 25 Qatar airlines to mumbai