What I Learned in Bhutan, the Happiest Kingdom on Earth
by Lisa Napoli
40-ish LA journalist moves to Bhutan to help start Bhutan's first youth-oriented radio station. Insightful account of Bhutan's rapidly changing culture. Available on Amazon and elsewhere...
For what it's worth, I learned about it through a review in the Wall Street Journal.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travel Suggestions for the Stans and companions requested
- 2 travel to Kuala Lumpur July 4-12
- 3 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 4 Davao Travel and sights, to do's
- 5 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 6 JR Summer Seasonal Trains
- 7 Kathmandu and EBC trek in earthquake aftermath
- 8 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 9 What are the places to visit in Sikkim
- 10 China itinerary
- 11 Castle & King tour operator review
- 12 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 13 June 4-10 accommodations near Minzu University (Beijing)?
- 14 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 15 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 16 First trip to Japan
- 17 Immigration/customs Turkey to Pakistan
- 18 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 19 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 20 Best eats near Minzu University in Beijing? (June-August 2015 trip)
- 21 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 22 Amazing service - Himalayan Leaders
- 23 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 24 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 25 Northern India in June