Has anyone tried out the tours offered by Passion Asia or Asia Travels? I just need to know whether they are good of not before I go ahead with them.
Thanks for any comments,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1946-2007: An Old Soldier Returns to Camp Site in Beppu
- 2 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 3 perfect Hanoi
- 4 First time to Japan for 19 year old and Mom (me)
- 5 We should let it out , put on weight and accomplish
- 6 Are Alexander+Roberts China Tours Any Good?
- 7 Tourist spots in Malaysia
- 8 Yet again! This time in Dharamsala
- 9 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 10 Need some help with my final itinerary
- 11 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 12 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 13 Rental Car Bali
- 14 Taxis at Mumbai airport
- 15 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 16 Kintamani Tour
- 17 Some notes about South Korea
- 18 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 19 Hanoi - SaPa - Hue
- 20 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 21 Totally unprepared
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Another first-timer. Does this work?
- 24 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 25 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand