Has anyone tried out the tours offered by Passion Asia or Asia Travels? I just need to know whether they are good of not before I go ahead with them.
Thanks for any comments,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 strengthen the floor
- 2 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 3 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 4 Amakusa island help
- 5 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 6 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 9 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 10 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 11 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 12 Passport
- 13 Japan Itinerary
- 14 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 15 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 16 Toddler twin travel in India
- 17 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 18 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 19 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 20 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 23 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 24 Japan Trip Delayed
- 25 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand