My wife and I are going to Yogyakarta in March and we were wondering if it was possible (and easy) to go for an afternoon exploration of Paramaban Temple and then stick around for the Ramayana Ballet in the evening, seeing as they are both in the same place. Does anyone know of any operator who might provide this - I can only really find one's that offer one or the other, so I'm starting to wonder if it would be better to extend our trip and do them on separate days.
Our main concerns are:
- How would we get back to the Malioboro area of Yogyakarta after the ballet
- Would there be much to do between the temple complex closing (at around 5pm I think) and the ballet starting (8:30pm).
- And finally if a package exists which incorporates the two to make it a little easier to organise.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 3 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 4 Mandalay questions
- 5 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 6 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 7 50th Anniversary trip
- 8 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 9 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 10 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 11 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 12 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 13 Help - India take 2
- 14 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 15 CNX late arrival?
- 16 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 17 best singapore hotel
- 18 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 19 is this a good travel plan?
- 20 currency conversion
- 21 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 22 The truth about elephant tourism
- 23 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 24 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 25 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand