My wife and I are going to Yogyakarta in March and we were wondering if it was possible (and easy) to go for an afternoon exploration of Paramaban Temple and then stick around for the Ramayana Ballet in the evening, seeing as they are both in the same place. Does anyone know of any operator who might provide this - I can only really find one's that offer one or the other, so I'm starting to wonder if it would be better to extend our trip and do them on separate days.
Our main concerns are:
- How would we get back to the Malioboro area of Yogyakarta after the ballet
- Would there be much to do between the temple complex closing (at around 5pm I think) and the ballet starting (8:30pm).
- And finally if a package exists which incorporates the two to make it a little easier to organise.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Bali - What to do?
- 4 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 5 Tips in Myanmar
- 6 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 7 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Road Scholar tour in China
- 10 Being customs
- 11 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 12 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 13 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 14 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 15 myanmar
- 16 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 17 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 18 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 19 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 20 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 21 A beach of choice on Samui
- 22 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 23 Travel India solo
- 24 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 25 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help