My wife and I are going to Yogyakarta in March and we were wondering if it was possible (and easy) to go for an afternoon exploration of Paramaban Temple and then stick around for the Ramayana Ballet in the evening, seeing as they are both in the same place. Does anyone know of any operator who might provide this - I can only really find one's that offer one or the other, so I'm starting to wonder if it would be better to extend our trip and do them on separate days.
Our main concerns are:
- How would we get back to the Malioboro area of Yogyakarta after the ballet
- Would there be much to do between the temple complex closing (at around 5pm I think) and the ballet starting (8:30pm).
- And finally if a package exists which incorporates the two to make it a little easier to organise.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 aol Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 aol Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 3 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 Bangkok Hotel- near BTS & late check out
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 So excited - going to Siem Reap
- 8 Hotel Chang Mai
- 9 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 10 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 11 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 12 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 13 Hotel in Hanoi
- 14 India help needed
- 15 Beach hotel Thailand
- 16 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 17 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 18 Sim cards and adaptors
- 19 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 20 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 21 Sri Lanka Visa
- 22 Hoi Ann hotel
- 23 Place to stay Hue
- 24 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 25 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?