My wife and I are going to Yogyakarta in March and we were wondering if it was possible (and easy) to go for an afternoon exploration of Paramaban Temple and then stick around for the Ramayana Ballet in the evening, seeing as they are both in the same place. Does anyone know of any operator who might provide this - I can only really find one's that offer one or the other, so I'm starting to wonder if it would be better to extend our trip and do them on separate days.
Our main concerns are:
- How would we get back to the Malioboro area of Yogyakarta after the ballet
- Would there be much to do between the temple complex closing (at around 5pm I think) and the ballet starting (8:30pm).
- And finally if a package exists which incorporates the two to make it a little easier to organise.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DELL@ PRINTER ERROR CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech C*Are 24/7
- 2 MS OUTLOOK tec*sup@1-8OO:385:4895 SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 4 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 5 Logistics and Transportation
- 6 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 7 Something about... Malaysia
- 8 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 11 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 12 Budget Servied Apt
- 13 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 14 Terracotta Warriors
- 15 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 16 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 17 hiking japan sept
- 18 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 19 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 20 The best way to My Son
- 21 Japan Itinerary!
- 22 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 23 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report