My wife and I are going to Yogyakarta in March and we were wondering if it was possible (and easy) to go for an afternoon exploration of Paramaban Temple and then stick around for the Ramayana Ballet in the evening, seeing as they are both in the same place. Does anyone know of any operator who might provide this - I can only really find one's that offer one or the other, so I'm starting to wonder if it would be better to extend our trip and do them on separate days.
Our main concerns are:
- How would we get back to the Malioboro area of Yogyakarta after the ballet
- Would there be much to do between the temple complex closing (at around 5pm I think) and the ballet starting (8:30pm).
- And finally if a package exists which incorporates the two to make it a little easier to organise.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Dong
- 2 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 3 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 4 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 5 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 6 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 7 3 weeks in Japan
- 8 New Years in Japan
- 9 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 10 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 11 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 12 Touristy Thailand
- 13 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 14 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 15 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 16 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 17 Myanmar tour companies
- 18 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 19 A Victory Day Tour
- 20 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 21 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 22 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 23 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 24 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 25 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017