Looking for a good quality tour company to Papua New Guinea? Has anyone attended the Sing Sing in Mt Hagen in August? Would welcome any information and experiences.
Papua New Guinea-Tours
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Need a guide in Burma?
- 4 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 5 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 6 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 7 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 8 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 9 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 10 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 11 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 12 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 13 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 14 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 15 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 16 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 17 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 18 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 19 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 20 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 21 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 22 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 23 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 24 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 25 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014