We saw on the pandaw.com website, they are offering 10 day cruises between Vietnam and Cambodia.
Has anyone done this?
We are watching in seeing the dolphins and bird sanctuary.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My visit to Thailand
- 2 My visit to Cambodia
- 3 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 4 5 weeks in Japan
- 5 Japn tour 10 nights
- 6 Family Trip to Japan
- 7 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 8 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 9 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 10 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 11 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 12 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 13 My visit to Vietnam
- 14 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 15 Nepal
- 16 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 17 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 18 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 19 Gutted!
- 20 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 21 My visit to Lao
- 22 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 23 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 24 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 25 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires