We saw on the pandaw.com website, they are offering 10 day cruises between Vietnam and Cambodia.
Has anyone done this?
We are watching in seeing the dolphins and bird sanctuary.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 2 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 3 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 4 Amakusa island help
- 5 Japan Trip Delayed
- 6 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 7 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 8 http://www.muscle4power.com/ion-z-pills/
- 9 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 10 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 11 Month long SE Asia trip
- 12 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 13 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 14 Cambodia weather
- 15 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 16 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 17 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 18 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 19 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 20 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 21 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 22 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 23 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 24 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report
- 25 Visa Question - Cambodia