We saw on the pandaw.com website, they are offering 10 day cruises between Vietnam and Cambodia.
Has anyone done this?
We are watching in seeing the dolphins and bird sanctuary.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL@ Not Error CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 3 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 4 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 6 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 7 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 8 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 9 Something about... Malaysia
- 10 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 11 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 12 Budget Servied Apt
- 13 Terracotta Warriors
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 16 hiking japan sept
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 The best way to My Son
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour