I need your help with something broadly travel-related. When I was in Hong Kong last month, I fell in love with this line of panda toys that I saw nearly everywhere. Now, let me clarify by saying two things about them: the pandas themselves were slightly psychotic looking (with blobby, undefined eyes), and the name was something that, at the time, I thought would be easy to remember. It was something like Panda U Panda, <3 Panda or some such. I never wrote it down because I had every intention of picking up something from the line--a handbag maybe, or a small soft toy. My last day there was such a rush that I failed to do either, and though there were plenty of things from the line in the bookstore at the airport, I was already heavily laden with souvenirs and other things that I could afford no room in my carryon. Suffice to say, I'm paying for it now.
So, is anyone familiar with this line? Does anyone happen to know the name of it and whether it can be ordered online?
I would so greatly appreciate any help with this, as I would be purchasing some for gifts, too.
Thanks, as always!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary
- 2 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 3 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 4 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 5 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 6 Amakusa island help
- 7 Japan Trip Delayed
- 8 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 9 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 10 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 11 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 12 Month long SE Asia trip
- 13 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 14 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 15 Cambodia weather
- 16 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 19 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 20 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 21 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 22 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 25 I Finally Wrote A Trip Report