I need your help with something broadly travel-related. When I was in Hong Kong last month, I fell in love with this line of panda toys that I saw nearly everywhere. Now, let me clarify by saying two things about them: the pandas themselves were slightly psychotic looking (with blobby, undefined eyes), and the name was something that, at the time, I thought would be easy to remember. It was something like Panda U Panda, <3 Panda or some such. I never wrote it down because I had every intention of picking up something from the line--a handbag maybe, or a small soft toy. My last day there was such a rush that I failed to do either, and though there were plenty of things from the line in the bookstore at the airport, I was already heavily laden with souvenirs and other things that I could afford no room in my carryon. Suffice to say, I'm paying for it now.
So, is anyone familiar with this line? Does anyone happen to know the name of it and whether it can be ordered online?
I would so greatly appreciate any help with this, as I would be purchasing some for gifts, too.
Thanks, as always!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 무료 머니 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 2 http://celluriadenmark.com/elysian-invigorating-daily-moisturizer/
- 3 Tokyo hotel help
- 4 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 5 무료황금성 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 7 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 8 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 9 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 10 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 11 Vietnam visa
- 12 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 13 Family Friendly Penang
- 14 Train trip costs help please
- 15 Weather forecast
- 16 Bali - What to do?
- 17 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 20 Sri Lanka advice
- 21 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 22 Ryokan in Japan
- 23 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 24 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!