I need your help with something broadly travel-related. When I was in Hong Kong last month, I fell in love with this line of panda toys that I saw nearly everywhere. Now, let me clarify by saying two things about them: the pandas themselves were slightly psychotic looking (with blobby, undefined eyes), and the name was something that, at the time, I thought would be easy to remember. It was something like Panda U Panda, <3 Panda or some such. I never wrote it down because I had every intention of picking up something from the line--a handbag maybe, or a small soft toy. My last day there was such a rush that I failed to do either, and though there were plenty of things from the line in the bookstore at the airport, I was already heavily laden with souvenirs and other things that I could afford no room in my carryon. Suffice to say, I'm paying for it now.
So, is anyone familiar with this line? Does anyone happen to know the name of it and whether it can be ordered online?
I would so greatly appreciate any help with this, as I would be purchasing some for gifts, too.
Thanks, as always!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 3 Buying jewelry in India
- 4 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 5 travel in Vietnam for for Hong Kong citizens
- 6 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 8 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Trekking outside Sapa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 14 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 15 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 16 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 17 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 18 Go to Pai or not?
- 19 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 20 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 21 Thai Island Itinerary
- 22 Thailand
- 23 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 24 Asian Pillows
- 25 Floods in North and Central Vietnam