I need your help with something broadly travel-related. When I was in Hong Kong last month, I fell in love with this line of panda toys that I saw nearly everywhere. Now, let me clarify by saying two things about them: the pandas themselves were slightly psychotic looking (with blobby, undefined eyes), and the name was something that, at the time, I thought would be easy to remember. It was something like Panda U Panda, <3 Panda or some such. I never wrote it down because I had every intention of picking up something from the line--a handbag maybe, or a small soft toy. My last day there was such a rush that I failed to do either, and though there were plenty of things from the line in the bookstore at the airport, I was already heavily laden with souvenirs and other things that I could afford no room in my carryon. Suffice to say, I'm paying for it now.
So, is anyone familiar with this line? Does anyone happen to know the name of it and whether it can be ordered online?
I would so greatly appreciate any help with this, as I would be purchasing some for gifts, too.
Thanks, as always!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Thai Visa
- 2 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 Traffic and Police in India
- 5 New Years in Japan
- 6 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 7 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 8 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 9 3 weeks in Japan
- 10 A first time for everything in Japan
- 11 India Tour Companies
- 12 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 13 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 14 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 15 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 16 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 17 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 18 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 19 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 20 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 21 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 22 Vietnam Dong
- 23 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 24 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 25 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help