I need your help with something broadly travel-related. When I was in Hong Kong last month, I fell in love with this line of panda toys that I saw nearly everywhere. Now, let me clarify by saying two things about them: the pandas themselves were slightly psychotic looking (with blobby, undefined eyes), and the name was something that, at the time, I thought would be easy to remember. It was something like Panda U Panda, <3 Panda or some such. I never wrote it down because I had every intention of picking up something from the line--a handbag maybe, or a small soft toy. My last day there was such a rush that I failed to do either, and though there were plenty of things from the line in the bookstore at the airport, I was already heavily laden with souvenirs and other things that I could afford no room in my carryon. Suffice to say, I'm paying for it now.
So, is anyone familiar with this line? Does anyone happen to know the name of it and whether it can be ordered online?
I would so greatly appreciate any help with this, as I would be purchasing some for gifts, too.
Thanks, as always!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ≈ : 1-8OO : 385 : 4895 MSN Email SUPP0RT NUmber
- 2 Logistics and Transportation
- 3 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 4 Something about... Malaysia
- 5 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 6 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 7 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 9 Budget Servied Apt
- 10 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 11 Terracotta Warriors
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 14 hiking japan sept
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 17 The best way to My Son
- 18 Japan Itinerary!
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 23 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 24 Japan rough itinerary
- 25 Bangkok- Sky Bars