I'm planning an India trip that with Varanasi as the second to last stop.
I'm trying to find an amazing palace/fort hotel, within 5-6 hours of Varanasi to relax for a few days at the end of the trip but NOT in Rajasthan. Something like the Ahilya Fort, but a little cheaper like a Neemrana property..
Something in Madhya Pradesh? Or UP? or even Bihar?
5-6 hours by car/train/fly from Varanasi. And again another 3-5 hours by car/train to any other airport.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 에스카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 4 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 5 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 6 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 7 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 8 India help needed
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 10 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 11 Trekking outside Sapa
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 14 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 15 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Go to Pai or not?
- 18 Ko Kraden hotels
- 19 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 20 Hoi Ann hotel
- 21 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 24 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 25 Water Towns near Shanghai