I'm planning an India trip that with Varanasi as the second to last stop.
I'm trying to find an amazing palace/fort hotel, within 5-6 hours of Varanasi to relax for a few days at the end of the trip but NOT in Rajasthan. Something like the Ahilya Fort, but a little cheaper like a Neemrana property..
Something in Madhya Pradesh? Or UP? or even Bihar?
5-6 hours by car/train/fly from Varanasi. And again another 3-5 hours by car/train to any other airport.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tollfree@: Tec^h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 3 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 4 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 5 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Laos or Kerala?
- 9 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 10 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 11 Bali & Singapore in October
- 12 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 13 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 14 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 15 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
- 16 Booking on the fly
- 17 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 18 Tea estates of Munnar
- 19 Southeast Asia 2 month itinerary
- 20 How many nights in Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka? Organizing an itinerary?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Bali Honeymoon - Rec. for Quieter Northern Town
- 23 like my food
- 24 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 25 Portable wifi rental