I'm planning an India trip that with Varanasi as the second to last stop.
I'm trying to find an amazing palace/fort hotel, within 5-6 hours of Varanasi to relax for a few days at the end of the trip but NOT in Rajasthan. Something like the Ahilya Fort, but a little cheaper like a Neemrana property..
Something in Madhya Pradesh? Or UP? or even Bihar?
5-6 hours by car/train/fly from Varanasi. And again another 3-5 hours by car/train to any other airport.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 2 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 3 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 5 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 6 Something about... Malaysia
- 7 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 Terracotta Warriors
- 12 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 13 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 14 hiking japan sept
- 15 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 16 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 17 The best way to My Son
- 18 Japan Itinerary!
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 23 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 24 Japan rough itinerary
- 25 Bangkok- Sky Bars