I'm planning an India trip that with Varanasi as the second to last stop.
I'm trying to find an amazing palace/fort hotel, within 5-6 hours of Varanasi to relax for a few days at the end of the trip but NOT in Rajasthan. Something like the Ahilya Fort, but a little cheaper like a Neemrana property..
Something in Madhya Pradesh? Or UP? or even Bihar?
5-6 hours by car/train/fly from Varanasi. And again another 3-5 hours by car/train to any other airport.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 2 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 3 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 4 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 5 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 6 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 7 New Years in Japan
- 8 A Victory Day Tour
- 9 Traffic and Police in India
- 10 India visa for new passport
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 13 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 14 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 15 Serendipity Srilanka
- 16 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 17 New Thai Visa
- 18 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 19 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 20 Sri Lanka in December
- 21 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 22 january 31 in colombo
- 23 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 24 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 25 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki