If Pakistan does not support the West I guess that will mean no more International cricket matches with them.
Pakistan and cricket
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to enjoy weed in a safe place
- 3 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 4 beaches in Thailand
- 5 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 6 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 7 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 8 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 9 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 10 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 11 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 12 Kyushu rail pass
- 13 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 14 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 15 6 full days in Yagoon
- 16 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 17 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 18 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 19 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 20 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 21 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 22 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 23 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 24 Currency in South Korea
- 25 Tipping in Japan