I'm flying out to Burma the 11/14 for 2 weeks. Do I need to pack any warm clothing, rain coat and/or special walking-hiking shoes? I'm doing the standard Yangon-Bagan-Inle Lake route and will not be doing any Kalaw-Inle hike.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 5 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 6 Something about... Malaysia
- 7 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 8 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 9 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 10 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 11 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 12 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 15 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 16 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 17 First Trip to Japan in August
- 18 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 19 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 20 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Japan - restaurant reservations
- 23 Planning third trip to Japan
- 24 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 25 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai