I'm flying out to Burma the 11/14 for 2 weeks. Do I need to pack any warm clothing, rain coat and/or special walking-hiking shoes? I'm doing the standard Yangon-Bagan-Inle Lake route and will not be doing any Kalaw-Inle hike.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 Osaka, aquarium?
- 3 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 4 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 7 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 8 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 9 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 12 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 13 Indonesia travel agent
- 14 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 15 A beach of choice on Samui
- 16 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 17 Bangkok Taxis
- 18 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 19 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 20 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 21 A month in central Asia
- 22 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 23 Something about... Malaysia
- 24 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 25 Two Round Trip Tickets?