I know...most of you experienced travelers recommend avoiding guided tours, but the travel company in Canada I work with has assembled a terrific ten-day tour thanks to some irresistible pricing this spring. Beijing and Shanghai are the two major centres of the ten-day trip with Suzhou and Hangzhou between. The dates are March 9th to March 19th, with a busy, well-planned schedule of sight-seeing. I will be traveling mainly with active seniors like myself and would appreciate advice on clothing and footwear to pack. I am considering climate- but cultural expectations as well. I will not be the official escort, but since I represent the agency to some extent, I'd like to offer helpful, comforting, and enthusiastic advice to my fellow travelers.
Packing for China Tour in March 2014
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Alleppey Backwater Cruise at Kerala
- 2 Kashmir today
- 3 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 4 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 5 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 6 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 7 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 8 Obtaining Multiple-entry China Visa for American in Hong Kong
- 9 Luang Prabang Waterfall
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 Asia July 2015 for 2 weeks
- 12 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Triple Room in Singapore
- 15 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 16 What I like about Mumbai
- 17 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 18 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 19 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 20 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 21 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 24 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 25 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary