We are trying to help a relative plan a trip to celebrate a 65th birthday. She has decided that she would like to go to China. We are looking for an affordable trip (budget is an important issue) on which a solo traveler would be welcome (and a roommate might be possible). In the price range, it appears that Pacific Delight and GCT may be good options. Has anyone used either/both for trips to China in the last year -- comments about the experience would be much appreciated. Many thanks!
Pacific Delight Tours vs. Grand Circle for China trip - help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1st time Japan - solo female
- 2 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 3 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 4 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 5 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 6 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 7 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 8 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 9 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 10 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 13 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 14 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 15 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 16 Japan Itinerary for May
- 17 Thai island escape
- 18 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 19 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 20 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 21 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 22 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 South Korea 5 days
- 25 Japan -OAT tour