We are trying to help a relative plan a trip to celebrate a 65th birthday. She has decided that she would like to go to China. We are looking for an affordable trip (budget is an important issue) on which a solo traveler would be welcome (and a roommate might be possible). In the price range, it appears that Pacific Delight and GCT may be good options. Has anyone used either/both for trips to China in the last year -- comments about the experience would be much appreciated. Many thanks!
Pacific Delight Tours vs. Grand Circle for China trip - help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 2 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 3 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 4 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 5 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 6 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 7 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 8 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 9 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 10 Help! Which to choose?
- 11 North Vietnam Again!
- 12 Castle & King
- 13 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 14 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 15 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 16 One week in Thailand
- 17 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 18 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 19 India and Nepal 2014
- 20 Independent female traveller
- 21 Tour company practices
- 22 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 23 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 24 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 25 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015