We are trying to help a relative plan a trip to celebrate a 65th birthday. She has decided that she would like to go to China. We are looking for an affordable trip (budget is an important issue) on which a solo traveler would be welcome (and a roommate might be possible). In the price range, it appears that Pacific Delight and GCT may be good options. Has anyone used either/both for trips to China in the last year -- comments about the experience would be much appreciated. Many thanks!
Pacific Delight Tours vs. Grand Circle for China trip - help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A wow spot
- 2 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 3 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 4 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 5 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 6 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 7 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 8 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 9 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 10 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 11 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 12 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 13 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 18 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 19 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary
- 20 climbing in Vietnam
- 21 Vegan food in Japan?
- 22 A quick breakfast in Hong Kong
- 23 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 24 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 25 trip to sapa not taking a tour