My fiancee and I will be getting married May 10th in Japan (she is Japanese). From there, on the 11th, we want to go somewhere special for our honeymoon.
I know this is far from a simple question but we have narrowed it down (I think)to Bhutan, Mongolia, Nepal or Tibet. One caveat is that we have to catch a flight back to the US from Japan on May 20th.
We are not tour group, "Let's shuffle off to the next significant place" type of people. Culture, people, some hiking, time to soak it in are more apt descriptions.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Concerned about weather and getting caught in a regimented, robotic tour.
Thanks in advance,
Oy! Honeymooning in mid-May decision
- 1 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 2 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 3 white sand beaches in thailand
- 4 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 7 Japan Attractions
- 8 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 9 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 12 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 16 Cell Phones in India
- 17 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 21 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india