My fiancee and I will be getting married May 10th in Japan (she is Japanese). From there, on the 11th, we want to go somewhere special for our honeymoon.
I know this is far from a simple question but we have narrowed it down (I think)to Bhutan, Mongolia, Nepal or Tibet. One caveat is that we have to catch a flight back to the US from Japan on May 20th.
We are not tour group, "Let's shuffle off to the next significant place" type of people. Culture, people, some hiking, time to soak it in are more apt descriptions.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Concerned about weather and getting caught in a regimented, robotic tour.
Thanks in advance,
Oy! Honeymooning in mid-May decision
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal
- 2 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 3 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 4 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 5 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 6 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 7 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 8 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 9 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 10 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 11 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 12 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 13 1st time Japan - solo female
- 14 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 15 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 16 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 17 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 18 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 19 Odyssey unlimited
- 20 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 21 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 22 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 23 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 24 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 25 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong