My fiancee and I will be getting married May 10th in Japan (she is Japanese). From there, on the 11th, we want to go somewhere special for our honeymoon.
I know this is far from a simple question but we have narrowed it down (I think)to Bhutan, Mongolia, Nepal or Tibet. One caveat is that we have to catch a flight back to the US from Japan on May 20th.
We are not tour group, "Let's shuffle off to the next significant place" type of people. Culture, people, some hiking, time to soak it in are more apt descriptions.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Concerned about weather and getting caught in a regimented, robotic tour.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 2 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 8 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 9 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 10 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 11 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 12 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 13 sri lanka- tips required
- 14 base bangkok or manilla
- 15 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 16 Idiotic time zone question
- 17 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 18 Mount Koya
- 19 Sometahing is wrong
- 20 Twin rooms in Japan
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Change my Itinerary?
- 23 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 24 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 25 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice