My fiancee and I will be getting married May 10th in Japan (she is Japanese). From there, on the 11th, we want to go somewhere special for our honeymoon.
I know this is far from a simple question but we have narrowed it down (I think)to Bhutan, Mongolia, Nepal or Tibet. One caveat is that we have to catch a flight back to the US from Japan on May 20th.
We are not tour group, "Let's shuffle off to the next significant place" type of people. Culture, people, some hiking, time to soak it in are more apt descriptions.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Concerned about weather and getting caught in a regimented, robotic tour.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan- National Holiday
- 2 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 3 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 4 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 7 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 8 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 9 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 10 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 11 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 12 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 13 Rishikesh, India
- 14 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 15 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 16 Passport
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 22 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017