My fiancee and I will be getting married May 10th in Japan (she is Japanese). From there, on the 11th, we want to go somewhere special for our honeymoon.
I know this is far from a simple question but we have narrowed it down (I think)to Bhutan, Mongolia, Nepal or Tibet. One caveat is that we have to catch a flight back to the US from Japan on May 20th.
We are not tour group, "Let's shuffle off to the next significant place" type of people. Culture, people, some hiking, time to soak it in are more apt descriptions.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Concerned about weather and getting caught in a regimented, robotic tour.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 2 Japan Rail Pass
- 3 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 4 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 5 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 10 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 11 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 12 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 13 One night in Osaka
- 14 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 15 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 16 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 17 Singapore weather in August/September
- 18 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 19 First time going abroad
- 20 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 23 Backpacking on a budget
- 24 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 25 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review