My fiancee and I will be getting married May 10th in Japan (she is Japanese). From there, on the 11th, we want to go somewhere special for our honeymoon.
I know this is far from a simple question but we have narrowed it down (I think)to Bhutan, Mongolia, Nepal or Tibet. One caveat is that we have to catch a flight back to the US from Japan on May 20th.
We are not tour group, "Let's shuffle off to the next significant place" type of people. Culture, people, some hiking, time to soak it in are more apt descriptions.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Concerned about weather and getting caught in a regimented, robotic tour.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thai Elephants
- 2 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 3 Japan/Korea/HK
- 4 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 5 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 6 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 7 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 8 India itinerary critique please
- 9 Impressions of India
- 10 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 11 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 7ish days in Myanmar, advice please (itinerary, ballooning, restaurants)
- 14 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 15 Vientiane and ??
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 18 Mumbai short visit
- 19 which city should i start from first
- 20 Do not miss the variety of Indonesian cultural festivals in 2017
- 21 Cultural Festivals of Indonesia
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Camel Safar in Rajastan
- 24 Looking for Hong Kong (HK) Tourism Guide
- 25 Hong Kong