My fiancee and I will be getting married May 10th in Japan (she is Japanese). From there, on the 11th, we want to go somewhere special for our honeymoon.
I know this is far from a simple question but we have narrowed it down (I think)to Bhutan, Mongolia, Nepal or Tibet. One caveat is that we have to catch a flight back to the US from Japan on May 20th.
We are not tour group, "Let's shuffle off to the next significant place" type of people. Culture, people, some hiking, time to soak it in are more apt descriptions.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Concerned about weather and getting caught in a regimented, robotic tour.
Thanks in advance,
Oy! Honeymooning in mid-May decision
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 2 Hanoi driver wanted
- 3 vietnam and laos
- 4 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 5 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 6 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 7 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 8 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 9 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 10 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 11 MYANMAR- LONELY BIKER LOOKS FOR OTHERS TRAVELLING THERE HALF JANUARY 2015
- 12 Suggestion for travel memories
- 13 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 14 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 15 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 16 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 17 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 18 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 19 Missing Air Asia flight
- 20 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 21 5 nights in Japan.
- 22 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 23 2nd location on the beach
- 24 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 25 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO