My fiancee and I will be getting married May 10th in Japan (she is Japanese). From there, on the 11th, we want to go somewhere special for our honeymoon.
I know this is far from a simple question but we have narrowed it down (I think)to Bhutan, Mongolia, Nepal or Tibet. One caveat is that we have to catch a flight back to the US from Japan on May 20th.
We are not tour group, "Let's shuffle off to the next significant place" type of people. Culture, people, some hiking, time to soak it in are more apt descriptions.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Concerned about weather and getting caught in a regimented, robotic tour.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 2 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 3 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 4 New Travelor
- 5 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 6 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 7 Honeymoon in Bali
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Beautiful location for painting
- 10 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 11 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 12 India E Tourist Visa
- 13 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 14 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 15 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 16 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 17 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 18 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 19 Train Travel in Thailand
- 20 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 21 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 25 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!