My fiancee and I will be getting married May 10th in Japan (she is Japanese). From there, on the 11th, we want to go somewhere special for our honeymoon.
I know this is far from a simple question but we have narrowed it down (I think)to Bhutan, Mongolia, Nepal or Tibet. One caveat is that we have to catch a flight back to the US from Japan on May 20th.
We are not tour group, "Let's shuffle off to the next significant place" type of people. Culture, people, some hiking, time to soak it in are more apt descriptions.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Concerned about weather and getting caught in a regimented, robotic tour.
Thanks in advance,
Oy! Honeymooning in mid-May decision
- 1 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 2 Bali Diving on 2014?
- 3 Indian Visa
- 4 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 5 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 6 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 7 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 8 What are the things you look out for in a luxury hotel?
- 9 Magical India
- 10 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 11 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 12 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 13 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 14 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 17 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 18 Don't use World Expeditions
- 19 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 20 First time in Japan
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 23 Heyloo Hampi
- 24 Southern India
- 25 Bangkok - November 2014