Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Although Borocay "looks" beautiful from the pictures I'm not sure that's my choice. Kind of like the Phuket of Thailand....over rated. What other island is a good options and somewhat easy to access? Also looking for clean budget guesthouses as we will have to get 2 rooms. 1000 PP for each room would be great. Any recommendations would be great.
Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 2 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 3 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 4 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 5 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 6 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 7 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 8 best dining in Kyoto
- 9 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 10 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 11 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 12 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 13 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 14 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 15 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 16 China trip - 15 nights
- 17 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 18 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 19 Japan in July?
- 20 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 21 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 22 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 23 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 24 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 25 2-3 days in Georgia