Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Although Borocay "looks" beautiful from the pictures I'm not sure that's my choice. Kind of like the Phuket of Thailand....over rated. What other island is a good options and somewhat easy to access? Also looking for clean budget guesthouses as we will have to get 2 rooms. 1000 PP for each room would be great. Any recommendations would be great.
Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Undergraduate research on tourism in Southeast Asia
- 2 When I 31 with and yeah card good
- 3 Sri Lanka - Does this seem right?
- 4 Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?
- 5 BEST OF NORTH VIET NAM TOUR
- 6 BEST THING TO DO IN SAPA OF VIET NAM
- 7 Where best to stay in Penang
- 8 Travels to Vietnam and Cambodia
- 9 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 10 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 11 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 12 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 13 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 14 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 15 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 16 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 17 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 18 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 19 Restaurants in Singapore
- 20 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 21 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 22 Where to go?
- 23 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 24 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 25 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong