Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Although Borocay "looks" beautiful from the pictures I'm not sure that's my choice. Kind of like the Phuket of Thailand....over rated. What other island is a good options and somewhat easy to access? Also looking for clean budget guesthouses as we will have to get 2 rooms. 1000 PP for each room would be great. Any recommendations would be great.
Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 2 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 3 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 4 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 5 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 6 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 7 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 8 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 9 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 10 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 11 Malaysian honeymoon
- 12 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 13 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 14 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 15 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 16 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 17 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 18 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 19 India - 2 Days only
- 20 China with Collette Tours
- 21 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 23 Beach selection in Thailand
- 24 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 25 Burma river cruise