Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Although Borocay "looks" beautiful from the pictures I'm not sure that's my choice. Kind of like the Phuket of Thailand....over rated. What other island is a good options and somewhat easy to access? Also looking for clean budget guesthouses as we will have to get 2 rooms. 1000 PP for each room would be great. Any recommendations would be great.
Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kathie's Machu Picchu trip report is now available
- 2 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - recent experience
- 3 Ubud - Home Rental Locations?
- 4 visiting Sapa and local markets
- 5 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 6 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 7 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 8 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 9 Help! Which to choose?
- 10 North Vietnam Again!
- 11 Castle & King
- 12 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 13 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 14 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 15 One week in Thailand
- 16 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 17 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 18 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 19 India and Nepal 2014
- 20 Independent female traveller
- 21 Tour company practices
- 22 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 23 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 24 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 25 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015