Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Although Borocay "looks" beautiful from the pictures I'm not sure that's my choice. Kind of like the Phuket of Thailand....over rated. What other island is a good options and somewhat easy to access? Also looking for clean budget guesthouses as we will have to get 2 rooms. 1000 PP for each room would be great. Any recommendations would be great.
Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help re. Visa.
- 2 Thailand - a few more details: phones, and driving map
- 3 Bangkok and Manila
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 Bagan Entry Fee to Rise by One-Third
- 6 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 7 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 8 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 9 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 10 Visa
- 11 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 12 Gluten free in Japan?
- 13 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 14 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 15 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 16 Bangkok's JW vs. Marriott Resort and Spa
- 17 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 18 Need a guide in Burma?
- 19 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 20 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 21 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 22 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 23 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 24 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 25 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?