Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Although Borocay "looks" beautiful from the pictures I'm not sure that's my choice. Kind of like the Phuket of Thailand....over rated. What other island is a good options and somewhat easy to access? Also looking for clean budget guesthouses as we will have to get 2 rooms. 1000 PP for each room would be great. Any recommendations would be great.
Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 vietnam and laos
- 2 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 3 Busan in two weeks January 2015, coping with the cold.
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 7 Connaught Place
- 8 10 Day Japan Trip - Need Some Help Choosing!
- 9 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 10 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 11 My SEA trip - photos update
- 12 Bali - seeking feedback on 3-week itinerary
- 13 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 14 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 15 6 Hour Layover in Hong Kong what to do
- 16 One night stand in Tokyo: what area/hotel to stay in?
- 17 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 18 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 19 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 20 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 21 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 22 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 23 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 24 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 25 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food