I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 2 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 3 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 4 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 5 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 8 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 9 How safe is Delhi/India
- 10 Malaria
- 11 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 12 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 13 Vietnam and coffee
- 14 I'm going to Japan!
- 15 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 16 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 17 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 18 Cherry blossom
- 19 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 20 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 21 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 22 Which Putu in Bali????
- 23 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 24 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport
- 25 Suggestion for which city to break up our flights on the way to India?