I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 2 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 3 Travel Insurance
- 4 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 5 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 6 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 7 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 8 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 9 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 10 china beijing expertise education
- 11 Avoid China Foreign Teacher Job Recruiter Scams With CFTU White Lists...
- 12 best dining in Kyoto
- 13 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 14 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 15 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 16 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 17 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 18 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 19 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 20 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 21 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 22 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 23 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 24 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 25 Colombo