I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ubud Tips
- 2 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 7 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 8 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 9 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 10 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 11 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 First time to srilanka
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 20 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 21 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 22 Nepal
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!