I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 2 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 3 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 4 Being customs
- 5 Itinerary feedback please
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 Bali - What to do?
- 8 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 9 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 10 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 11 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 12 Tips in Myanmar
- 13 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 14 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 15 Road Scholar tour in China
- 16 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 17 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 18 myanmar
- 19 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 20 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 21 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 22 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 23 A beach of choice on Samui
- 24 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 25 Travel India solo
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?