I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 2 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 3 Where to Layover
- 4 9 days in Bali
- 5 4.5 days in Singapore
- 6 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 7 Layover in Hong Kong
- 8 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 9 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 10 Blooming chart in Japan
- 11 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 12 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 13 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 14 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 15 Italy from an Asian base
- 16 Bus service in Nepal
- 17 Travel to India in May?
- 18 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 19 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 20 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions
- 21 Advice for a newbie!
- 22 Another South East Asian sojourn.
- 23 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 24 Are personal tour guides in Tokyo and Kyoto work the cost?
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?