I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 3 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 4 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 5 hiking japan sept
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 9 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 10 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 13 shanghai for 4 days
- 14 Budget Servied Apt
- 15 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 16 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 18 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 19 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 20 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 21 Something about... Malaysia
- 22 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 23 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 24 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 25 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?