I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 2 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 3 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 4 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 5 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 6 1st time Japan - solo female
- 7 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 8 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 9 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 10 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 11 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 12 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 13 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 14 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 15 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 16 How to get to Koh Ngai?
- 17 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 18 Japan Itinerary for May
- 19 Thai island escape
- 20 Planning 19 days in Indonesia- need help
- 21 Indonesia/Java/Sulawesi Travel Advice needed
- 22 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 23 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 24 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 25 South Korea 5 days