I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 2 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 3 Trip Report : China
- 4 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 5 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 6 Tokyo daytrip
- 7 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 8 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 9 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 10 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 11 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 12 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 13 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 14 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 15 Japan GTG, early April
- 16 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 17 Bali - What to do?
- 18 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 19 Impressions of India
- 20 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 21 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 22 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 23 Taiwan confusion..
- 24 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 25 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?