I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 3 Japan rough itinerary
- 4 Silk Road Tour - China
- 5 Vietnam visa debate
- 6 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 7 Vietnam visa
- 8 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 13 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 14 India Tour Companies
- 15 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 16 Laos planning.
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 21 One night in Osaka
- 22 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 23 Japan - costs
- 24 Japan for Foodies
- 25 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?