I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 2 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 3 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 4 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 12 days in Japan
- 7 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 8 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 9 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 10 Tigerwalah Experience
- 11 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 12 Where best to stay in Penang
- 13 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 14 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 15 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 16 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 17 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 18 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 19 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 20 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 21 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 22 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 23 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 24 Private guide and driver for India
- 25 NYT: Local cuisine in Siem Reap
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?