I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 2 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 3 Using Bravo Indochina Tours Services
- 4 Phu Quoc
- 5 How can i transform my Offline Travel Business to Online??
- 6 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 7 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 8 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 9 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 10 5 weeks in Japan
- 11 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 12 Requesting Passport Number
- 13 China and Japan help
- 14 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 15 Help! India Visa question....
- 16 Singapore hotel
- 17 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 18 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 19 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 20 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 21 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 23 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 24 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 25 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?