I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for China Tour
- 2 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 3 Best Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
- 4 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 5 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 6 BANGOKG-HANOI-SINGAPORE-BALI JAN2017
- 7 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 8 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 9 Osaka-Kyoto-Takayama -Kanazawa in 12 days with Kids Doable?
- 10 For Bangkok Lovers
- 11 Halong Bay Trip Vietnam with kids
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 14 where is "Ba Hầm” in Hạ Long ?
- 15 India Trip Report
- 16 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 17 Uodated and Hopefully Final itinerary- Would love Feedback!!
- 18 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 19 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 20 Visiting China - must be tour
- 21 Drive from Kanazawa to Noto Peninsula
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 24 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 25 Another South East Asian sojourn.
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?