I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://pre-workoutideas.com/t-boost-explosion/
- 2 Solo advice for Tokyo and Hong Kong
- 3 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 4 Traffic and Police in India
- 5 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 6 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 7 New Thai Visa
- 8 Georgia (country) Trip Report
- 9 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 10 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 11 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 12 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 13 New Years in Japan
- 14 A Victory Day Tour
- 15 India visa for new passport
- 16 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 17 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 18 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 19 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 20 Serendipity Srilanka
- 21 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 22 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 23 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 24 Sri Lanka in December
- 25 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?