I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 North Vietnam Again!
- 2 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 3 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 4 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 5 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can
- 6 Has anyone seen any tandem bicycle rentals in Luang Prabang?
- 7 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 8 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 9 Driving in Laos
- 10 Best Taiwan Sites
- 11 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 12 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 13 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 14 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 15 Passport Safety
- 16 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 17 My trip report from the Philippines
- 18 Art in Shanghai
- 19 One week in Thailand
- 20 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 21 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 22 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 23 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 24 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 25 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket