I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 1 South East Asia
- 2 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 3 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 4 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 5 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 6 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 7 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 8 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 9 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 13 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 14 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 15 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 16 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 17 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 18 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 19 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 20 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 21 Indian Visa
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 24 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 25 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?