I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 2 Travel Itenary
- 3 http://getmenshealth.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 4 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 5 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 6 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 7 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 8 japan itenirary help
- 9 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 10 Is this crazy?
- 11 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 12 thai baht allowance
- 13 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 14 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 15 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 16 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 17 In Seoul for one day
- 18 Japan & WiFi
- 19 Bali airport transportation
- 20 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 21 Halong Bay cruise
- 22 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 23 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 24 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 25 Passport for Indonesia
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?