I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 kanpur escorts service
- 2 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 5 India Safari 2017
- 6 India in March and April??
- 7 Datong in Winter
- 8 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 9 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 10 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 11 haneda hotel
- 12 Rishikesh, India
- 13 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 14 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 15 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 16 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 17 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 18 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 19 Japan- National Holiday
- 20 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 23 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 24 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 25 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?