I wanted to know if anyone had flown into PEK or PVG on one day (late afternoon or evening) to connect to another flight (within 24 hours of landing) and whether you needed a Chinese visa to do that or not.
Any help would be appreciated. I am flying to Asia from the US in December and one of the best routings for me would be using one of these overnight options to reach my final destination).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 4 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 5 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 6 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 7 India help needed
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 9 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 10 Trekking outside Sapa
- 11 Place to stay Hue
- 12 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 13 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 14 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 15 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 16 Go to Pai or not?
- 17 Ko Kraden hotels
- 18 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 19 Hoi Ann hotel
- 20 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 21 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 22 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 23 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 24 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 25 Thai Silk in Bangkok
Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?