Have booked hotel on river (Sheraton Royal Orchid) to facilitate sightseeing by boat. Can we do this on our own or obtain guide? What should we see! Love outdoor markets and local color.
overnight in Bangkok:2 days cruise stop (Apr. 2013)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 2 Destination Bangkok, again
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 where can i find replica handbags
- 5 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 6 Phones in Asia
- 7 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 8 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 9 Japan in December
- 10 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 11 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 12 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 13 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 14 India Add-on
- 15 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 16 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 17 Travel during China national week?
- 18 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 19 Phuket
- 20 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 21 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 22 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 23 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 24 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 25 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea