Have booked hotel on river (Sheraton Royal Orchid) to facilitate sightseeing by boat. Can we do this on our own or obtain guide? What should we see! Love outdoor markets and local color.
overnight in Bangkok:2 days cruise stop (Apr. 2013)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 2 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 3 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 4 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 5 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 6 6 Hour Layover in Ho Chi Minh
- 7 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 8 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 9 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 10 Nepal- recipe?
- 11 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 12 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 13 China trip - 15 nights
- 14 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 15 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 16 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 17 best dining in Kyoto
- 18 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 19 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 20 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 21 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 22 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 23 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 24 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 25 Japan in July?