I am a 35 year old single female from NY. I have decided to take this year off from work to travel and spend time with family and friends. I have planned several trips for this year and will have friend joining me on some of them. However, some of the trips I will have to take on my own. So I was thinking of taking some trips with overlanding or other group tour companies. I would prefer a group tour that combines local accomodations with a small amount of camping (I've never camped a day in my life, but I'm willing to learn . I don't want to ride around in an air-conditioned tour bus or stay in luxury hotels.
I have found several companies that offer interesting itineraries and would like to know if my fellow fodorites have any recommndations. So far I am interested in GAP Adventures for South Africa (the reviews on Trip Advisor were not good), Tucan travel for Ecuador, and Dragoman for India and Nepal.
Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hoi An Discovery
- 2 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 3 blessing of the floor
- 4 chennai escorts
- 5 Do you want Savetakatak your money?
- 6 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 7 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 8 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 9 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 10 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 11 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 12 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 13 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 14 India Safari 2017
- 15 Japan- National Holiday
- 16 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 17 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 18 India in March and April??
- 19 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 20 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 21 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 22 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 23 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 24 Rishikesh, India
- 25 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City