I am a 35 year old single female from NY. I have decided to take this year off from work to travel and spend time with family and friends. I have planned several trips for this year and will have friend joining me on some of them. However, some of the trips I will have to take on my own. So I was thinking of taking some trips with overlanding or other group tour companies. I would prefer a group tour that combines local accomodations with a small amount of camping (I've never camped a day in my life, but I'm willing to learn . I don't want to ride around in an air-conditioned tour bus or stay in luxury hotels.
I have found several companies that offer interesting itineraries and would like to know if my fellow fodorites have any recommndations. So far I am interested in GAP Adventures for South Africa (the reviews on Trip Advisor were not good), Tucan travel for Ecuador, and Dragoman for India and Nepal.
Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 DANGEROUS! «Incredible India holidays» IS SWINDLER
- 3 DANGEROUS!!! Fake tour agency in India
- 4 1-2nights Japanese Alps - where and what?
- 5 Mount Koya
- 6 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 7 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 8 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 9 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 10 Christmas in the Alps
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 14 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 15 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 16 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 17 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 18 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 19 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 20 sri lanka- tips required
- 21 base bangkok or manilla
- 22 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 23 Idiotic time zone question
- 24 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 25 Sometahing is wrong