Last time I went to Laos I ran out of time and did not get down to the south. This trip I want to explore the south and then cross the border into Cambodia and take a week or so to get to Phnom Penh. Has anyone had any experience with the border crossing? I've read the Travel fish article (2009) and a few others. A couple of dollars 'bribe' does not worry me but I don't want to get there and find the border closed or no onward transport available. Obviously evisas are not an option but am I better getting a visa in advance or at the border?
Overland from Laos to Cambodia
- 1 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 2 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 3 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 4 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 5 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 6 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 7 Artinraya travel agancy
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 10 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 11 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 12 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 13 India, What Can I Say!
- 14 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 15 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 16 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 17 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 18 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 19 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 20 Pushkar Accomodations
- 21 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Udaipur, India
- 24 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 25 good gift ideas to bring for Chinese colleague