We are in the process of amending our rtw travel plans to include an overland route from Czech Republic (Brno) to the Caucasus via Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Georgia and then finally Armenia. All of this will be by sleeper train with 3 - 6 nights in some cities.
Has anyone ever traveled this route (Europe to the Caucasus region) or part of this route that could give us some tips or advice?
Initially our plan was to try and get overland from Europe to India but due to traveling with a 3 year old we weren't happy with the idea of traveling between Iran and Pakistan as there are posts about police escorts between these borders. Can anyone verify this on here?
Thanks for reading and I look forward to some tips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』마닐라카지노
- 2 무료 충전 바둑이 게임 [[[홈 피 = vpp332.com ]]]추천인:지퍼
- 3 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 4 SPARKLE TEETH SMILE@http://perfectteethpenblog.com/best-brite-smile/
- 5 무료다빈치 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 Tokyo hotel help
- 7 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 8 무료황금성 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 9 무료바다이야기 ◐ 도메인 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 10 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 11 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 12 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 13 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 14 Vietnam visa
- 15 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 16 Family Friendly Penang
- 17 Train trip costs help please
- 18 Weather forecast
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 21 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 22 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 23 Sri Lanka advice
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Ryokan in Japan