Hello to all of you, hope each of you is enjoying this beautiful season. Our brother is out to sea defending our freedom, and wants to bring us gifts from these ports of call. We just don't know what to ask for and since he hasn't been there either he doesn't know what they offer for men, women and couples. What are these areas famous for? All of your ideas are welcome. Thank you very much.
Our Brother: U.S. Marine wants to bring us gifts from Singapore, Thailand & Austraila ports what do we ask for?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 where can i find replica handbags
- 2 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 3 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 4 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 5 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 6 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 7 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 8 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 13 Indonesian visa update
- 14 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 15 Vietnam October 2014
- 16 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 17 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 18 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 19 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 20 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 21 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 22 3 days in Teheran
- 23 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 24 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 25 Myranmar VISA