I am still in the early stages of my research, but my spouse and I are looking to going to Japan for 8 days. We would arrive in Tokyo on the 29th of August.
Day 1 - Arrive in Tokyo
Day 2 - Tokyo
Day 3 - Tokyo
Day 4 - Mt. Fuji
Day 5 - Kyoto
Day 6 - Kyoto
Day 7 - Osaka
Day 8 - Fly Home
Is Osaka worth it? Or should we just focus on Tokyo and Kyoto? Is Mt. Fuji worth it? We've seen the Rockies?
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 iWeb Technologies Seo Company in Faridabad
- 2 Vietnam visa
- 3 Bali - What to do?
- 4 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 5 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 8 Sri Lanka advice
- 9 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 10 Ryokan in Japan
- 11 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 12 Effects of Labour Day & Buddha's Birthday on HK touring?
- 13 Sri Lanka for 13 nights -need advice
- 14 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 15 Itinerary & airport help
- 16 Dinner spots for solo traveller
- 17 [Travel to ThaiLand]
- 18 Train trip costs help please
- 19 Snapshots From Kerala
- 20 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 21 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 22 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 23 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 24 Visiting Sri Lanka for the First Time
- 25 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!