I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 2 http://supplementranking.com/ion-z-brain/
- 3 Chilli Crab - Singapore
- 4 3 Weeks In Bali & Gili Islands HELP
- 5 India in March and April??
- 6 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 7 Bandhavgarh National Park - Garhwal Himalayan Expedition
- 8 Buy Affordable Property in Kanpur From Emerald Gulistan
- 9 a month in india
- 10 kanpur escorts service
- 11 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 12 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 13 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 14 India Safari 2017
- 15 Datong in Winter
- 16 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 17 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 18 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 19 haneda hotel
- 20 Rishikesh, India
- 21 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 22 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 23 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 24 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience