I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Osaka - Significant Differences from Tokyo?
- 1 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 2 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 3 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 6 Wildlife Tour of India
- 7 India, What Can I Say!
- 8 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 9 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 10 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 11 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 12 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 13 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 14 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 15 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 16 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 17 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 18 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 19 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 20 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 21 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 22 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 Udaipur, India
- 25 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit