I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nature Walks and Hikes
- 2 Japan for 1 week-Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka
- 3 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 4 Visa for India
- 5 best starting and ending point in Myanmar?
- 6 Hakone accommodation options
- 7 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 8 Xi'an advice please
- 9 Mobile apps for Asian countries
- 10 How are your experiences with Nepal?
- 11 Buying jewelry in India
- 12 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 13 Seoul and Japan in 3 weeks
- 14 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 15 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 16 Group (non-private) Tours of South Korea
- 17 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 18 Bus Hop-on, Hop off service in Hong Kong
- 19 Recommendation of a hotel in Hong Kong and Macau
- 20 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 21 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 22 Vietnam-Halong Bay overnight Cruises
- 23 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.