I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)
- 2 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 3 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 4 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 5 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 6 vietnam transportation
- 7 Private guide and driver for India
- 8 Private transfer from Singapore Airport
- 9 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 10 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 11 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 12 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 13 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 14 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 15 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 16 Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka
- 17 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 18 India allowed e-Tourist Visa to 36 more countries
- 19 Thailand- Phuket beaches
- 20 OSAKA vs. KYOTO AS BASE
- 21 Random Travel Advice for Korea - Part II: Seoul
- 22 Beijing
- 23 Random Travel Advice for Korea - Part I: Busan
- 24 Exploring Nara, Koyasan & Hiroshima
- 25 Ryokan in Kyoto, Temple in Kayasan, Hotel in Osaka