I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 2 Favorite travel apps?
- 3 Incheon Transit Tours
- 4 Universal Studios Japan crowd levels in late November 2015?
- 5 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 6 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 7 Worldspree Thailand or India
- 8 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 9 Tokyo with kids : what an amazing trip!
- 10 Vietnam - September 2015
- 11 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 12 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 13 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 14 Paid Designer Intern Wanted (Internship in China)
- 15 Paid Mechanical Engineer Intern (Internship in China)
- 16 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 17 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 18 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 19 Burma or Laos.
- 20 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 21 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 22 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 23 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 24 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 25 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)