I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 2 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 3 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 4 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 10 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 11 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 14 Takayama trail, Japan
- 15 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 16 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 17 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 18 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 19 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos