I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 2 Which Mumbai Hotel? Westin vs Marriott
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 Bali - Benoa or Pettingenet?
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 7 Hesitating between Backpacking and Aisec project
- 8 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 9 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 10 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 11 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 12 Phnom Penh during Bon Om Touk?
- 13 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 14 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 15 sri lanka- tips required
- 16 base bangkok or manilla
- 17 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 18 Idiotic time zone question
- 19 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 20 Mount Koya
- 21 Sometahing is wrong
- 22 Twin rooms in Japan
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Change my Itinerary?
- 25 New Vietnam eVisa service