I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 THE WORLD WONDERS WITH FIKIRIA TANZANIA SAFARIS
- 2 TARANGIRE,SERENGETI,MANAYARA AND NGORONGORO GAME DRIVE IN TANZANIA.
- 3 How to Achieve those Perfect Eyebrows with Semi Permanent Make Up?
- 4 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 5 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 6 Punjabi Accessories Online Store
- 7 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 8 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 9 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 10 Bangkok in April?!?
- 11 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 12 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 13 My visit to Vietnam
- 14 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 15 New Member
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 17 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 18 Japn tour 10 nights
- 19 5 weeks in Japan
- 20 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 21 My visit to Thailand
- 22 My visit to Cambodia
- 23 Family Trip to Japan
- 24 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 25 Annual Fall Asia Trip