I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 2 First trip to Japan
- 3 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 4 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 5 What beach to choose?!?!
- 6 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 7 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 8 Singapore or Bali
- 9 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 10 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 11 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 12 RHK'S Spring trip
- 13 Hotels in Beijing
- 14 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 15 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 16 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 18 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 19 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 20 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 21 Hotel in Tokyo
- 22 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 23 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 24 Business class on JAL
- 25 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule