I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Osaka - Significant Differences from Tokyo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 beaches in Thailand
- 2 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 3 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 4 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 5 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 6 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 11 Kyushu rail pass
- 12 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 13 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 14 6 full days in Yagoon
- 15 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 16 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 17 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 18 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 19 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 22 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 23 Currency in South Korea
- 24 Tipping in Japan
- 25 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that