I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flights from US to Asia: Which airline to book?
- 2 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 3 Hang Son Doong Cave in Vietnam
- 4 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 5 Need help on itinerary for trip to Vietnam in November
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary -- please critique
- 7 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 8 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 9 Vietnam in February for 8 nights
- 10 Short Trip to Japan & South East Asia
- 11 A great trip in India
- 12 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 13 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 14 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 15 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 16 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 17 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 18 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 19 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 20 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 21 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 24 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 25 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report