I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Osaka - Significant Differences from Tokyo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India - 2 Days only
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 4 Malaysian honeymoon
- 5 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 6 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 7 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 10 Travel during China national week?
- 11 My trip report from the Philippines
- 12 China with Collette Tours
- 13 Exploring Thailand
- 14 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 15 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 16 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 17 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 18 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 19 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 20 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 21 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 22 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 23 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 24 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 25 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?