I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Osaka - Significant Differences from Tokyo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 2 Myanmar River Cruises
- 3 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 4 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 5 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 6 Photos from India!
- 7 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 8 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket
- 9 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 10 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 11 How to handle cash in Japan
- 12 Great Wall hike
- 13 Beautiful Trip To Naran Valley, Pakistan
- 14 Some Practical Advice on Japan from a just-returned first timer
- 15 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 16 Six days in Hong Kong
- 17 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 18 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 19 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 20 Storing photos while traveling
- 21 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 22 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 23 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 24 BANGKOK HOTELS
- 25 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau