I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Osaka - Significant Differences from Tokyo?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 2 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 3 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 4 Currency in South Korea
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 8 Kyushu rail pass
- 9 Tipping in Japan
- 10 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 11 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 12 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 13 Places to visit in India in October
- 14 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 15 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 16 Driver in South India
- 17 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 18 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 19 6 full days in Yagoon
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 22 Amphawa Floating Market
- 23 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.
- 24 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 25 Krabi island tours