I will be visiting Japan for the first time in March for two weeks. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has visited both Osaka and Tokyo, who could share their insight into whether or not Osaka merits a visit if visiting Tokyo as well during the same trip. I will be spending time in Kyoto as well.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Moyo, Paradise Island in Indonesia
- 2 Bali Dreaming
- 3 Where to go in Azerbaijan aside from Baku
- 4 Bangkok for a month: crazy?
- 5 Hong Kong - walking from Pacific Place to IFC (four seasons)
- 6 Singapore hotels: St. Regis or the new Westin
- 7 10 hours in Macau - What to do?
- 8 looking for 1 week Vietnam itinerary suggestions
- 9 Honeymoon - Phuket / Kho Lak - Hotel Advice?
- 10 Hotel recommendation-Ho Chi Minh City
- 11 Japan in December with a toddler
- 12 Kyoto hotels - Royal Park or Citadines Karasuma?
- 13 Hotel near Shinagawa train station
- 14 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 15 Pl suggest itinerary in Taipei / surrounds for 6 nights Nov 2015
- 16 where can I buy IASO?
- 17 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 18 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 19 Looking for country suggestions for 2 week itinerary for next year's trip
- 20 Chaing Mai how long and 1-day meditation retreat
- 21 November trip to Myanmar and Cambodia
- 22 Thailand For 5 weeks starting 11/5/2015
- 23 HONG KONG: 9 Must-Dine Restaurants To Suit Every Budget
- 24 Surin Beach - Rubbish Reports?
- 25 Once again, possible Nepal backup