We're traveling to Osaka this month-end with 2 kids (3yo and 1yo), and would appreciate your advice/comments with regards to our itinerary. We will be staying somewhere near Nipponbashi, and we have decided we will skip the usual Osaka Aquarium and Universal Studios attractions since we have almost the same here in Singapore.
Day1: Kuromon market, Namba Parks
Day2: Osaka Castle (Whats the diff between this and Osaka Castle Park?
Dotonbori, River cruise?
Day3: Day trip to Kyoto (Is it recommended to use all-day pass?)
- Golden Pavillion, Nijo Castle, Arashiyama
Day4: Rinku premium outlet (Is this one of the better shopping outlet there?)
Day5: Day trip to Nara
-Nara Park (deer feeding?), Higashimuki
Day6: Shinsaibashi? Any other suggestions?
Day7: Any suggestions? (Our flight back is 630pm)
PS. Any good restos worth trying in Shinsaibashi, Dotonbori and Namba areas?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 4 Hotel suggestion-Ranchi
- 5 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 6 Shanghai as a base to also explore Jiangsu and Zhejiang?
- 7 Travel India solo
- 8 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 10 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 11 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 12 North India Itinerary advice
- 13 Indonesia travel agent
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 Osaka, aquarium?
- 16 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 17 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 18 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 19 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 20 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 21 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 24 Bangkok Taxis
- 25 3 weeks - first time SEA