We're traveling to Osaka this month-end with 2 kids (3yo and 1yo), and would appreciate your advice/comments with regards to our itinerary. We will be staying somewhere near Nipponbashi, and we have decided we will skip the usual Osaka Aquarium and Universal Studios attractions since we have almost the same here in Singapore.
Day1: Kuromon market, Namba Parks
Day2: Osaka Castle (Whats the diff between this and Osaka Castle Park?
Dotonbori, River cruise?
Day3: Day trip to Kyoto (Is it recommended to use all-day pass?)
- Golden Pavillion, Nijo Castle, Arashiyama
Day4: Rinku premium outlet (Is this one of the better shopping outlet there?)
Day5: Day trip to Nara
-Nara Park (deer feeding?), Higashimuki
Day6: Shinsaibashi? Any other suggestions?
Day7: Any suggestions? (Our flight back is 630pm)
PS. Any good restos worth trying in Shinsaibashi, Dotonbori and Namba areas?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan rough itinerary
- 2 One night in Osaka
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Japan for Foodies
- 6 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 7 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 8 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 9 Singapore weather in August/September
- 10 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 11 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 12 First time going abroad
- 13 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 14 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Backpacking on a budget
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 19 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 20 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 21 electric plug
- 22 Day trips from Sapporo
- 23 Etiquette in Japan
- 24 Northern Thailand Options
- 25 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple