We're traveling to Osaka this month-end with 2 kids (3yo and 1yo), and would appreciate your advice/comments with regards to our itinerary. We will be staying somewhere near Nipponbashi, and we have decided we will skip the usual Osaka Aquarium and Universal Studios attractions since we have almost the same here in Singapore.
Day1: Kuromon market, Namba Parks
Day2: Osaka Castle (Whats the diff between this and Osaka Castle Park?
Dotonbori, River cruise?
Day3: Day trip to Kyoto (Is it recommended to use all-day pass?)
- Golden Pavillion, Nijo Castle, Arashiyama
Day4: Rinku premium outlet (Is this one of the better shopping outlet there?)
Day5: Day trip to Nara
-Nara Park (deer feeding?), Higashimuki
Day6: Shinsaibashi? Any other suggestions?
Day7: Any suggestions? (Our flight back is 630pm)
PS. Any good restos worth trying in Shinsaibashi, Dotonbori and Namba areas?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 India itinerary critique please
- 3 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 4 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 5 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 6 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 7 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 8 Magical India
- 9 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 10 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 11 Vientiane and ??
- 12 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 13 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 14 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 15 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 16 Himachal Pradesh
- 17 Luggage size China ?
- 18 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 19 Thai Elephants
- 20 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 21 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 22 Sri Lanka in August
- 23 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 24 Japan/Korea/HK
- 25 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia