We're traveling to Osaka this month-end with 2 kids (3yo and 1yo), and would appreciate your advice/comments with regards to our itinerary. We will be staying somewhere near Nipponbashi, and we have decided we will skip the usual Osaka Aquarium and Universal Studios attractions since we have almost the same here in Singapore.
Day1: Kuromon market, Namba Parks
Day2: Osaka Castle (Whats the diff between this and Osaka Castle Park?
Dotonbori, River cruise?
Day3: Day trip to Kyoto (Is it recommended to use all-day pass?)
- Golden Pavillion, Nijo Castle, Arashiyama
Day4: Rinku premium outlet (Is this one of the better shopping outlet there?)
Day5: Day trip to Nara
-Nara Park (deer feeding?), Higashimuki
Day6: Shinsaibashi? Any other suggestions?
Day7: Any suggestions? (Our flight back is 630pm)
PS. Any good restos worth trying in Shinsaibashi, Dotonbori and Namba areas?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 6 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Idiotic time zone question
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 15 Mount Koya
- 16 Sometahing is wrong
- 17 Twin rooms in Japan
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Change my Itinerary?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer