Four of us have 5 full days in Puri-Bhubaneshwar area. Can any one conversant with the area suggest an itenrary for sightseeing.......we are not too religious and are interested in arts, music etc
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 2 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 3 What are the things you look out for in a luxury hotel?
- 4 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 5 Bali Diving on 2014?
- 6 Indian Visa
- 7 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 8 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 9 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 10 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 11 Magical India
- 12 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 15 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 16 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 17 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 18 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 21 First time in Japan
- 22 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 23 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 24 Heyloo Hampi
- 25 Southern India