We are wanting to finish up a 2 week holiday in Hong Kong next year with a lovely restaurant meal. In previous years we have eaten at Gaddi's in the Peninsular, the main restaurant at the Intercontinenal and also in the Mandarin Oriental. Next time we will probably stay in Causeway Bay. Would this restaurant be a good choice for a big finale or any other recommendations? ( doesn't have to be in that area). Many thanks.
Opia restaurant, Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 2 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 3 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 4 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 5 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 6 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 7 Osaka shopping
- 8 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 9 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 10 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 11 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 12 Takayama ideas in April?
- 13 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 14 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 15 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 16 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 17 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 18 Penang
- 19 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 20 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 21 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 22 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 23 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 24 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 25 Indonesia Itinerary help