We are wanting to finish up a 2 week holiday in Hong Kong next year with a lovely restaurant meal. In previous years we have eaten at Gaddi's in the Peninsular, the main restaurant at the Intercontinenal and also in the Mandarin Oriental. Next time we will probably stay in Causeway Bay. Would this restaurant be a good choice for a big finale or any other recommendations? ( doesn't have to be in that area). Many thanks.
Opia restaurant, Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 April in Bangkok, again!
- 2 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 3 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 4 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 5 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 6 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 7 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 8 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 9 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 10 How safe is Delhi/India
- 11 Malaria
- 12 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 13 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 14 Vietnam and coffee
- 15 I'm going to Japan!
- 16 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 17 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 18 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 19 Cherry blossom
- 20 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 21 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 22 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 23 Which Putu in Bali????
- 24 Calling all Boracay experts!
- 25 10 hour layover in Tokyo Narita Airport