We are wanting to finish up a 2 week holiday in Hong Kong next year with a lovely restaurant meal. In previous years we have eaten at Gaddi's in the Peninsular, the main restaurant at the Intercontinenal and also in the Mandarin Oriental. Next time we will probably stay in Causeway Bay. Would this restaurant be a good choice for a big finale or any other recommendations? ( doesn't have to be in that area). Many thanks.
Opia restaurant, Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 2 3 days in Teheran
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days
- 5 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 6 Bangkok - Weekend train excursion to Kanchanaburi and/or Nam Tok
- 7 Travel during China national week?
- 8 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 9 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 10 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 11 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 12 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 13 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 14 Favorite travel apps?
- 15 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 16 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 17 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Foreign currency
- 20 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 21 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 22 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 23 Honeymoon In sept
- 24 Vietnam October 2014
- 25 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!