We are wanting to finish up a 2 week holiday in Hong Kong next year with a lovely restaurant meal. In previous years we have eaten at Gaddi's in the Peninsular, the main restaurant at the Intercontinenal and also in the Mandarin Oriental. Next time we will probably stay in Causeway Bay. Would this restaurant be a good choice for a big finale or any other recommendations? ( doesn't have to be in that area). Many thanks.
Opia restaurant, Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 2 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 3 Independent female traveller
- 4 North Vietnam Again!
- 5 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 6 Castle & King
- 7 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 8 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 9 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 10 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 11 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 12 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 13 One week in India
- 14 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 15 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 16 Bangkok airport taxi options
- 17 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 18 Complex Travel Group - Doable? Safe?
- 19 6 nights at Bahdhavgahr, or split between Bandhavgarg and Kanha?
- 20 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 21 Borneo or Sri Lanka for vacation?
- 22 reviews wanted for Sinorama tour company
- 23 We Recommend Our Guides! Saigon, Hanoi, Phnom Penh, Angkor
- 24 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 25 Anyone visit an Orphanage while in Sri Lanka???-Want to help if we can