We are flying in to Tokyo in Oct for 4 nights/3 days and would like to maximize our trip by seeing as much as possible without over-spending. We are flexible and adventuresome - can do a lot in short amount of time - any recommendations? Would like to experience rural as well as modern Japan if possible. Hoping to see Tokyo, Hakone/Mt Fuji, and Kyoto. Also need advise on where to stay that's central. Budget 2-3 star is fine - are hostels safe? We'll be in other parts of Asia beforehand - is it better to make arrangements while in Asia (HK and KL) or pre-book them here in the U.S.?
Only 3 days in Japan - What to do?
- 1 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 2 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 3 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 4 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 5 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 6 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 7 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 10 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 11 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 12 Sri Lanka
- 13 Suggestion for Bali
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 16 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 17 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 18 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 19 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 20 Hello, Vietnam
- 21 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 22 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 23 Kashmir or Nepal
- 24 Udaipur, India
- 25 Ipoh