I'm planning a trip around SE Asia and am looking for various flights. One route I need is Hong Kong to Bangkok which through Kayak.com I found Sri Lankan Air has the best airfare. But when I tried to book it, I kept getting a mesage that the "host time" had expired.
Does anyone have any advice on how to successfully book online with this airline? I am in the USA if that matters.
Also, what other airlines do you suggest for:
Hong Kong-Bangkok-Bali-Jakarta-Colombo-Bangkok- Hong Kong.....
Not necesarily in that order.
From past experience I am most familiar with Air Asia which I think is very good, but I'm always looking for the best fares and shortest routes
Thanks for any help.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 2 India visa for new passport
- 3 Advice on hotels in Shinjuku
- 4 Why Should I include Colombo in my tour itinerary?
- 5 Best One World Flight Routing For Indonesia: September, 2018
- 6 What island to visit while visiting HongKong
- 7 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 8 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 9 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Traffic and Police in India
- 12 Serendipity Srilanka
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 New Thai Visa
- 15 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 16 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 17 New Years in Japan
- 18 Sri Lanka in December
- 19 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 20 january 31 in colombo
- 21 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 22 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 23 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 24 3 weeks in Japan
- 25 A first time for everything in Japan
Online booking: Sri Lankan Air...other low cost airlines??