I'm planning a trip around SE Asia and am looking for various flights. One route I need is Hong Kong to Bangkok which through Kayak.com I found Sri Lankan Air has the best airfare. But when I tried to book it, I kept getting a mesage that the "host time" had expired.
Does anyone have any advice on how to successfully book online with this airline? I am in the USA if that matters.
Also, what other airlines do you suggest for:
Hong Kong-Bangkok-Bali-Jakarta-Colombo-Bangkok- Hong Kong.....
Not necesarily in that order.
From past experience I am most familiar with Air Asia which I think is very good, but I'm always looking for the best fares and shortest routes
Thanks for any help.....
Online booking: Sri Lankan Air...other low cost airlines??
- 1 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 2 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 3 Japan: best time to go?
- 4 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 5 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 6 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 7 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 10 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 11 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 12 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 13 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 14 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 15 Magical India
- 16 Visit To Goa
- 17 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 18 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 19 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 20 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 21 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 22 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 23 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 24 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 25 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?