I'm planning a trip around SE Asia and am looking for various flights. One route I need is Hong Kong to Bangkok which through Kayak.com I found Sri Lankan Air has the best airfare. But when I tried to book it, I kept getting a mesage that the "host time" had expired.
Does anyone have any advice on how to successfully book online with this airline? I am in the USA if that matters.
Also, what other airlines do you suggest for:
Hong Kong-Bangkok-Bali-Jakarta-Colombo-Bangkok- Hong Kong.....
Not necesarily in that order.
From past experience I am most familiar with Air Asia which I think is very good, but I'm always looking for the best fares and shortest routes
Thanks for any help.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 2 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 3 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 4 Castle & King tour questions
- 5 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 6 5 days Japan
- 7 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 8 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 9 JAPANiCAN.com
- 10 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 11 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 12 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 13 A train ride through Java
- 14 Bicycle riding required?
- 15 hanoi eats
- 16 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 Malaysia travel route help!
- 19 3 weeks itinerary China
- 20 Just back from Sabah, Borneo -- Trip report!!!
- 21 Yangon Made Easy
- 22 Hakone Volcano Warning
- 23 The Best Exotic Off-Season Holiday: Udaipur/Varanasi/Agra/ Delhi
- 24 Tour group for Cambodia and Vietnam or Myanmar?
- 25 Is it worth going to Phuket or Krabi in July and August?
Online booking: Sri Lankan Air...other low cost airlines??