I'm planning a trip around SE Asia and am looking for various flights. One route I need is Hong Kong to Bangkok which through Kayak.com I found Sri Lankan Air has the best airfare. But when I tried to book it, I kept getting a mesage that the "host time" had expired.
Does anyone have any advice on how to successfully book online with this airline? I am in the USA if that matters.
Also, what other airlines do you suggest for:
Hong Kong-Bangkok-Bali-Jakarta-Colombo-Bangkok- Hong Kong.....
Not necesarily in that order.
From past experience I am most familiar with Air Asia which I think is very good, but I'm always looking for the best fares and shortest routes
Thanks for any help.....
Online booking: Sri Lankan Air...other low cost airlines??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary for May
- 2 Questions on Places to See in Burma
- 3 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 4 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 5 What are good things to buy while in Shanghai China
- 6 Visa Arrived..off to India!!!
- 7 Myanmar Visa Online - Report
- 8 General question
- 9 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 10 Train Travel During Golden Week
- 11 Staying in Hong Kong but want to visit Shenzen
- 12 Purchasing a Nozomi train ticket - Tokyo to Kyoto
- 13 South Korea 5 days
- 14 Myanmar (Burma) Trip Report
- 15 Thai island escape
- 16 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 17 Plans changed: 3 weeks two festivals
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Bout Phi Phi to Phuket
- 20 Phuket Hotel
- 21 First timer trying to prepare for trip of a lifetime: BURMA
- 22 Glovers 2 month India adventure has begun!
- 23 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 24 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 25 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)