I'm planning a trip around SE Asia and am looking for various flights. One route I need is Hong Kong to Bangkok which through Kayak.com I found Sri Lankan Air has the best airfare. But when I tried to book it, I kept getting a mesage that the "host time" had expired.
Does anyone have any advice on how to successfully book online with this airline? I am in the USA if that matters.
Also, what other airlines do you suggest for:
Hong Kong-Bangkok-Bali-Jakarta-Colombo-Bangkok- Hong Kong.....
Not necesarily in that order.
From past experience I am most familiar with Air Asia which I think is very good, but I'm always looking for the best fares and shortest routes
Thanks for any help.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japanese art
- 2 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 3 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 4 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 5 Visa on Arrival
- 6 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 7 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 8 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 9 Cebu where to stay
- 10 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 11 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 12 Hakone station confusion
- 13 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 14 Traveling to SE Asia
- 15 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 16 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 17 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 18 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 19 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 20 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 21 TOKYO tour guide
- 22 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 23 1 month in Thailand and??
- 24 Kimballs in Panama
- 25 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
Online booking: Sri Lankan Air...other low cost airlines??