I'm planning a trip around SE Asia and am looking for various flights. One route I need is Hong Kong to Bangkok which through Kayak.com I found Sri Lankan Air has the best airfare. But when I tried to book it, I kept getting a mesage that the "host time" had expired.
Does anyone have any advice on how to successfully book online with this airline? I am in the USA if that matters.
Also, what other airlines do you suggest for:
Hong Kong-Bangkok-Bali-Jakarta-Colombo-Bangkok- Hong Kong.....
Not necesarily in that order.
From past experience I am most familiar with Air Asia which I think is very good, but I'm always looking for the best fares and shortest routes
Thanks for any help.....
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tips for Chiang Rai (or stop eleswhere ?)
- 2 TXinjiang safety KKH Safety
- 3 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 4 Vaccinations
- 5 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 6 Southern India here we come
- 7 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 8 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 9 Taipei 10 Night Itinerary
- 10 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 11 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 12 Bridge players Beware!!
- 13 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 14 Capsule hotels
- 15 Borneo forest fires
- 16 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 17 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 18 Chengdu and Beijing
- 19 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 20 2 months in Indonesia
- 21 a year in burma
- 22 First time to SEA
- 23 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 24 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 25 Vietnam vs. Beijing
Online booking: Sri Lankan Air...other low cost airlines??