I am planning a trip for Asia.
I already figured out which cities I want to see. But now, I'm struggling whith my planning, which will be tight.
Day 1: Arrival: HKG 14:00
Day 2: HKG for sure
Day 3: HKG OR BKK
Day 4: BKK for sure
Day 5: BKK for sure
Day 6: BKK OR SIN
Day 7: SIN for sure
Day 8: SIN for sure, Departure: 23:00 (meaning 21:00 stops our day)
I dont know how much time I should forsee. Though we do not want to visit any museum (particulary), we do want to see the highlites and get a feeling of each city. I am already forseening my regional air traffic flights to be during the night, not to miss a lot of time in the city we are visitting.
So could you help me how many days I should forsee in each city?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 신천지 ■■접_속: pts11.컴 ■■
- 2 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 3 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 4 Airport taxis in Bangkok
- 5 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 6 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 8 Kerala trip
- 9 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 10 E Visa for India?
- 11 1-2 months South East Asia
- 12 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 13 Help - India.
- 14 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 15 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 16 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 17 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 18 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 19 Side trips from Taipei
- 20 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 21 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 24 Thailand Advice Please
- 25 The Indian money crunch.