I am planning a trip for Asia.
I already figured out which cities I want to see. But now, I'm struggling whith my planning, which will be tight.
Day 1: Arrival: HKG 14:00
Day 2: HKG for sure
Day 3: HKG OR BKK
Day 4: BKK for sure
Day 5: BKK for sure
Day 6: BKK OR SIN
Day 7: SIN for sure
Day 8: SIN for sure, Departure: 23:00 (meaning 21:00 stops our day)
I dont know how much time I should forsee. Though we do not want to visit any museum (particulary), we do want to see the highlites and get a feeling of each city. I am already forseening my regional air traffic flights to be during the night, not to miss a lot of time in the city we are visitting.
So could you help me how many days I should forsee in each city?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 2 Datong in Winter
- 3 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 4 djakarta warehouse project 2016 jiexpo kemayoran jakarta
- 5 cold wave struck, it is a good
- 6 estimated that floor
- 7 Japan- National Holiday
- 8 best kerala tour packages
- 9 pipes in the city are relatively old
- 10 After the construction of technical work
- 11 Adventure Discovery Tours
- 12 fight the keel method of fixing
- 13 Hoi An Discovery
- 14 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 15 blessing of the floor
- 16 chennai escorts
- 17 Do you want Savetakatak your money?
- 18 Holiday in Sri Lanka Dilra Tours
- 19 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 20 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 21 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 22 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 23 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 24 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 25 India Safari 2017