I am planning a trip for Asia.
I already figured out which cities I want to see. But now, I'm struggling whith my planning, which will be tight.
Day 1: Arrival: HKG 14:00
Day 2: HKG for sure
Day 3: HKG OR BKK
Day 4: BKK for sure
Day 5: BKK for sure
Day 6: BKK OR SIN
Day 7: SIN for sure
Day 8: SIN for sure, Departure: 23:00 (meaning 21:00 stops our day)
I dont know how much time I should forsee. Though we do not want to visit any museum (particulary), we do want to see the highlites and get a feeling of each city. I am already forseening my regional air traffic flights to be during the night, not to miss a lot of time in the city we are visitting.
So could you help me how many days I should forsee in each city?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ICLOUD Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 sri lanka- tips required
- 3 base bangkok or manilla
- 4 Christmas in the Alps
- 5 Change my Itinerary?
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Twin rooms in Japan
- 9 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 12 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 13 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 14 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 17 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 18 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 19 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 20 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 21 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 22 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 23 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 24 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 25 Laos or Kerala?