I am planning a trip for Asia.
I already figured out which cities I want to see. But now, I'm struggling whith my planning, which will be tight.
Day 1: Arrival: HKG 14:00
Day 2: HKG for sure
Day 3: HKG OR BKK
Day 4: BKK for sure
Day 5: BKK for sure
Day 6: BKK OR SIN
Day 7: SIN for sure
Day 8: SIN for sure, Departure: 23:00 (meaning 21:00 stops our day)
I dont know how much time I should forsee. Though we do not want to visit any museum (particulary), we do want to see the highlites and get a feeling of each city. I am already forseening my regional air traffic flights to be during the night, not to miss a lot of time in the city we are visitting.
So could you help me how many days I should forsee in each city?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Bangkok Taxis
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 5 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 8 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 9 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 10 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 11 A month in central Asia
- 12 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 13 Something about... Malaysia
- 14 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 15 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 16 Osaka, aquarium?
- 17 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 18 favorite activities in krabi area
- 19 itinerary help for cambodia and laos
- 20 Cambodia arrival visa
- 21 Itinerary feedback please
- 22 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 23 24 day trip plan: early stages
- 24 Early planning for Kazakhstan and Mongolia
- 25 Singapore with kids