I am planning a trip for Asia.
I already figured out which cities I want to see. But now, I'm struggling whith my planning, which will be tight.
Day 1: Arrival: HKG 14:00
Day 2: HKG for sure
Day 3: HKG OR BKK
Day 4: BKK for sure
Day 5: BKK for sure
Day 6: BKK OR SIN
Day 7: SIN for sure
Day 8: SIN for sure, Departure: 23:00 (meaning 21:00 stops our day)
I dont know how much time I should forsee. Though we do not want to visit any museum (particulary), we do want to see the highlites and get a feeling of each city. I am already forseening my regional air traffic flights to be during the night, not to miss a lot of time in the city we are visitting.
So could you help me how many days I should forsee in each city?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 2 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 3 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 4 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 5 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 6 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 7 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 8 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 9 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 10 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 11 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 12 November, March, June... Japan?
- 13 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 14 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 15 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 16 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 17 Silk Road Tour - China
- 18 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 19 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 20 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 21 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 22 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 23 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 24 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 25 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?