If you could go to Asia for one week, and have never been, where would you go? This would be in August (which I realize will be hot, sticky and crowded in most places...but a chance to go to Asia is a chance to go to Asia. A mix of relaxation and culture might be great - - maybe a few days in BAngkok and some in Koh Samui? Open to any and all suggestions. And if you happen to think of places that have Starwood properties, that would be amazing...
One week to Asia
- 1 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 2 Sri Lanka
- 3 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 4 Kashmir or Nepal
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 Udaipur, India
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 Ipoh
- 9 Hello, Vietnam
- 10 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 11 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 12 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 13 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 14 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 15 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 16 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 17 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 18 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 19 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 20 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 21 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 22 Wildlife Tour of India
- 23 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 24 white sand beaches in thailand
- 25 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit