I am traveling to Thailand for a week in December. Which destination should I choose?
I am looking for the following:
- relax near the pool / beach of a high scale hotel
- sport activities (kayaking, bicycle, jet ski). In a safe place, with a low risk of scams.
- good massages
- see a boxing / lady boy / cabaret show
- vegetarian options (easy to explain no fish / shrimp)
- shopping fashion with good prices
Can I find one destination with all that? If not maybe Bangkok + two islands? I only have one week.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Backpacking on a budget
- 2 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 3 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 4 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 5 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 One night in Osaka
- 8 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 9 Japan for Foodies
- 10 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 11 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 12 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 13 Singapore weather in August/September
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 16 First time going abroad
- 17 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 22 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 23 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 24 electric plug
- 25 Day trips from Sapporo