I am traveling to Thailand for a week in December. Which destination should I choose?
I am looking for the following:
- relax near the pool / beach of a high scale hotel
- sport activities (kayaking, bicycle, jet ski). In a safe place, with a low risk of scams.
- good massages
- see a boxing / lady boy / cabaret show
- vegetarian options (easy to explain no fish / shrimp)
- shopping fashion with good prices
Can I find one destination with all that? If not maybe Bangkok + two islands? I only have one week.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 2 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 3 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 4 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 5 Passport
- 6 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 7 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 8 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 9 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 10 Amakusa island help
- 11 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 12 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 13 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 16 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 17 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 18 Cheapest way to Vietnam, Cambodia or Thailand.
- 19 Japan Itinerary
- 20 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks
- 21 Toddler twin travel in India
- 22 Train vs Taxi from BKK to hotel
- 23 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 24 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 25 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans