I've got 5 vacation days left for this year, and I'm wanting to use them for travel (of course!)
I'm already going to Cambodia/Vietnam in late October for 2 weeks, but can not add on time to this trip (work rules, no 2 weeks+ off at one time). I could either go in August,September or November.
Money isn't much of an issue (but lets not go crazy), but if you had from Saturday-following Sunday to fly to one part of SE Asia- where would you go? Is Myanmar possible??
Any tips would be helpful!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Place to stay Hue
- 2 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 3 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 6 Go to Pai or not?
- 7 Ko Kraden hotels
- 8 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 9 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 10 India help needed
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 13 Hoi Ann hotel
- 14 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 15 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 16 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 17 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 18 Trekking outside Sapa
- 19 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 20 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 21 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 22 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 23 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 24 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 25 Thai Island Itinerary