Af the tail end of a 5 week trip in Asia, we'll be breaking up our return flight to the US by spending 5 nights in Kyoto and regrettably, only one night in Tokyo. So, we basically have one day and I think it'll be visiting the Imperial Palace grounds. I have a free night at the Hyatt in Shinjuku-ku, but I'm thinking it may be better to stay closer to the Imperial Palace area to optimize time. We'd also like to be able to walk around shopping/restaurants a bit. Is the Imperial Palace area a good neighborhood or do you recommend a different area. And, do you have a favorite hotel to stay at? Thanks again for your ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT RICOH Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Buying jewelry in India
- 3 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 4 travel in Vietnam for for Hong Kong citizens
- 5 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 7 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 8 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 9 Hotel in Hanoi
- 10 Trekking outside Sapa
- 11 Hoi Ann hotel
- 12 Place to stay Hue
- 13 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 14 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 15 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 16 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 17 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Go to Pai or not?
- 20 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 21 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 22 Thai Island Itinerary
- 23 Thailand
- 24 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 25 Asian Pillows