My husband and I will be in Singapore for one night in July en route back to the States after a vacation in Indonesia. Does anyone have a recommendation for a great restaurant for our only dinner in Singapore? I've seen a couple of recommendations for Doc Cheng's in postings. What is the atmosphere like?
One Night in Singapore - Need Great Restaurant
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Takayama ideas in April?
- 2 Harbin Ice and Snow World
- 3 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 4 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 5 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 6 Shaanxi History Museum
- 7 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 8 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 9 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 10 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 11 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 12 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 13 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 14 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 15 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 16 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 17 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 18 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 19 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 20 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 21 India
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans