My husband and I will be in Singapore for one night in July en route back to the States after a vacation in Indonesia. Does anyone have a recommendation for a great restaurant for our only dinner in Singapore? I've seen a couple of recommendations for Doc Cheng's in postings. What is the atmosphere like?
One Night in Singapore - Need Great Restaurant
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 4 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 5 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 6 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 7 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 8 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 9 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 10 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 11 Magical India
- 12 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 13 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 14 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 15 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 16 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 17 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 18 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 19 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 20 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 21 Indian Visa
- 22 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 23 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 24 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 25 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?