Looking for one more destination for family holiday with 2 kids 6 and 8.
We arrive in Singapore on 2 June,and leave from there on the 19 june,intending to fly directly to KL. The planned itinerary as follows so far.
KL 4 nites (too long?)
Penang 4 nites (too short?)
Perhantians 5 nites
Somewhere yet to be decided 4 nites...tossing up another resort in perhentians, island/location on east coast, any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali airport transportation
- 2 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 3 Passport for Indonesia
- 4 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 5 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 6 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 7 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 8 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 9 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 10 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 11 Is this crazy?
- 12 Dollar traveller cheques
- 13 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 14 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 15 India help with where to go
- 16 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 17 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 18 Hoi An in December?
- 19 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 20 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 21 Halong Bay cruise
- 22 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 23 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 24 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 25 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali