I have a itinerary I would like to run by a few of you and get some advice. This will be my first time in India. I will be traveling in mid Oct to mid Nov
Dehli. Oct 14th - 17th
Agra. 17th - 18th
- 18th - 19th grace period for travel time
Jodhpur. 19th - 22nd
Jaisalmer. 22nd - 25th
- 25th - 26th grace period for travel time
Udaipur. 26th - 29th
Bundi. 29th - Nov 1st
Orchha. 1st - 2nd
Khajuraho. 2nd - 4th
Varanasi. 4th - 8th
Goa. 8th - 11th
Mumbai. 11th - 13th
My flight is already booked Dehli in/Mumbai out... so that what's going on with the end there...
What I am mostly concerned about are the travel times and the duration of stay...
I think everyone will ask why Varanasi for four nights? I am starting to ask why four nights and not add a day to Jaisalmer. Alright made bookings...but they are cancellable so let me know your opinions. It will help out a lot.
Give me some advice... Please and thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Dell @printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h support
- 2 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 3 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 4 Logistics and Transportation
- 5 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 6 Something about... Malaysia
- 7 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 8 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 9 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 11 Budget Servied Apt
- 12 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 13 Terracotta Warriors
- 14 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 15 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 16 hiking japan sept
- 17 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 The best way to My Son
- 20 Japan Itinerary!
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 23 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 24 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 25 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour