I have a itinerary I would like to run by a few of you and get some advice. This will be my first time in India. I will be traveling in mid Oct to mid Nov
Dehli. Oct 14th - 17th
Agra. 17th - 18th
- 18th - 19th grace period for travel time
Jodhpur. 19th - 22nd
Jaisalmer. 22nd - 25th
- 25th - 26th grace period for travel time
Udaipur. 26th - 29th
Bundi. 29th - Nov 1st
Orchha. 1st - 2nd
Khajuraho. 2nd - 4th
Varanasi. 4th - 8th
Goa. 8th - 11th
Mumbai. 11th - 13th
My flight is already booked Dehli in/Mumbai out... so that what's going on with the end there...
What I am mostly concerned about are the travel times and the duration of stay...
I think everyone will ask why Varanasi for four nights? I am starting to ask why four nights and not add a day to Jaisalmer. Alright made bookings...but they are cancellable so let me know your opinions. It will help out a lot.
Give me some advice... Please and thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam visa debate
- 2 Please help us with planning a Silk Road tour in China 2017
- 3 Japan Cherry Blossom time 2018
- 4 Transfers and hotel Hong Kong
- 5 Vietnam visa
- 6 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 7 Silk Road Tour - China
- 8 Bye bye SE Asia
- 9 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 13 India Tour Companies
- 14 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 15 Laos planning.
- 16 Japan rough itinerary
- 17 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 18 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 21 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 22 One night in Osaka
- 23 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 24 Japan - costs
- 25 Japan for Foodies