I'm in Shanghai and was to be taken tomorrow on a small visit of Shanghai but our Chinese colleague fell ill so we are on our own and I didn't do any research.
From previous visits, we have been in the center and visited around our hotels, the malls or shopping streets.
I have passed several times a place with some old chinese builings on the way from the airport : french or european concession ? Worth it ? We're located in Pu Dong and have
1,5 evenings actually - one tomorrow and on the way to Pu Dong airport (concession ? ) for a night flight.
So : where should I go ??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 축구스페셜배당「‰」【Zem33 . Com】「‰」 축구승무패배당
- 2 와이즈토토배당률「‰」【Zem33 . Com】「‰」 와이토토사이트
- 3 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 4 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 5 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 6 Osaka, aquarium?
- 7 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 8 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 9 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 10 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 11 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 12 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 13 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 14 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 15 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 16 Indonesia travel agent
- 17 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 18 A beach of choice on Samui
- 19 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 20 Bangkok Taxis
- 21 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 22 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 23 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 24 A month in central Asia
- 25 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary