I'm in Shanghai and was to be taken tomorrow on a small visit of Shanghai but our Chinese colleague fell ill so we are on our own and I didn't do any research.
From previous visits, we have been in the center and visited around our hotels, the malls or shopping streets.
I have passed several times a place with some old chinese builings on the way from the airport : french or european concession ? Worth it ? We're located in Pu Dong and have
1,5 evenings actually - one tomorrow and on the way to Pu Dong airport (concession ? ) for a night flight.
So : where should I go ??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ⊙●홈 피 - V VZ338.com ⊙●
- 2 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 3 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 4 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 One night in Osaka
- 7 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 8 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 9 Japan for Foodies
- 10 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 11 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 12 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 13 Singapore weather in August/September
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 16 First time going abroad
- 17 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Backpacking on a budget
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 23 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 24 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 25 electric plug