I'm in Shanghai and was to be taken tomorrow on a small visit of Shanghai but our Chinese colleague fell ill so we are on our own and I didn't do any research.
From previous visits, we have been in the center and visited around our hotels, the malls or shopping streets.
I have passed several times a place with some old chinese builings on the way from the airport : french or european concession ? Worth it ? We're located in Pu Dong and have
1,5 evenings actually - one tomorrow and on the way to Pu Dong airport (concession ? ) for a night flight.
So : where should I go ??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】《SSP221.com 코드: sky88》
- 2 바둑이잘하는법 ▼≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 3 PREMATURE AGING SKIN CARE@http://nuvieskincareserum.com/youth-renu/
- 4 바둑tv ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 5 Impressions of India
- 6 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 7 Tokyo hotel help
- 8 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 9 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 10 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 11 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 14 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 15 How much Yen?
- 16 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 17 South Korea for Chuseok
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 20 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 21 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 24 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 25 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4