My partner and I are spending two nights in Bali before picking up an expedition cruise to Borneo next year. We've spent some time in Bali before (ten days in and around Ubud) and are not trying to be tourists this time: we're just arriving a couple of days early so we can be sure we don't miss our ship because of flight delays etc. The ship leaves from the port at Benoa in the south. We're looking for suggestions for a low key but reasonable quality hotel within an hour of the port. We arrive in the evening and have a full day to relax before we board the cruise so would welcome any advice on how to fill in the day as well. We're not into nightclubs and partying, but enjoy cultural things so temples, markets and just wandering in interesting areas would be great.
One day, two nights in southern Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 2 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 3 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 4 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 5 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 6 A wow spot
- 7 Myanmar itinerary help
- 8 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 9 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 6 full days in Yagoon
- 12 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 13 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 14 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 15 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 16 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 17 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 20 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 21 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 22 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 23 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 24 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 25 Bangkok GTG early November ?