My partner and I are spending two nights in Bali before picking up an expedition cruise to Borneo next year. We've spent some time in Bali before (ten days in and around Ubud) and are not trying to be tourists this time: we're just arriving a couple of days early so we can be sure we don't miss our ship because of flight delays etc. The ship leaves from the port at Benoa in the south. We're looking for suggestions for a low key but reasonable quality hotel within an hour of the port. We arrive in the evening and have a full day to relax before we board the cruise so would welcome any advice on how to fill in the day as well. We're not into nightclubs and partying, but enjoy cultural things so temples, markets and just wandering in interesting areas would be great.
One day, two nights in southern Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 naturalsmaleenhancement.com/renuvue/
- 2 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 3 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 4 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 5 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 6 singapore accomodation?
- 7 Nervous and excited !! In need of some advice
- 8 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 9 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 10 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 11 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 12 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 13 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 14 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 15 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 16 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 17 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 18 Writers Needed for Japan
- 19 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 20 17 Day Itinerary
- 21 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 22 Bali Help
- 23 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 24 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 25 Help with Burma Itinerary