My partner and I are spending two nights in Bali before picking up an expedition cruise to Borneo next year. We've spent some time in Bali before (ten days in and around Ubud) and are not trying to be tourists this time: we're just arriving a couple of days early so we can be sure we don't miss our ship because of flight delays etc. The ship leaves from the port at Benoa in the south. We're looking for suggestions for a low key but reasonable quality hotel within an hour of the port. We arrive in the evening and have a full day to relax before we board the cruise so would welcome any advice on how to fill in the day as well. We're not into nightclubs and partying, but enjoy cultural things so temples, markets and just wandering in interesting areas would be great.
One day, two nights in southern Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Advice Sought On East Malaysia Itinerary
- 2 Sri Lanka - Does this seem right?
- 3 Undergraduate research on tourism in Southeast Asia
- 4 When I 31 with and yeah card good
- 5 Place to stay at Muine Phan Thiet, Vietnam?
- 6 BEST OF NORTH VIET NAM TOUR
- 7 BEST THING TO DO IN SAPA OF VIET NAM
- 8 Where best to stay in Penang
- 9 Travels to Vietnam and Cambodia
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 12 China, Hong Kong, Tibet
- 13 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 14 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 15 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 16 Thoughts on 2-3 week Myanmar itinerary? And local artists/galleries?
- 17 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 18 Thanks for helping make my trip to China amazing!
- 19 Haneda Airport to Narita Airport
- 20 Restaurants in Singapore
- 21 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 22 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 23 Where to go?
- 24 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 25 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published