My partner and I are spending two nights in Bali before picking up an expedition cruise to Borneo next year. We've spent some time in Bali before (ten days in and around Ubud) and are not trying to be tourists this time: we're just arriving a couple of days early so we can be sure we don't miss our ship because of flight delays etc. The ship leaves from the port at Benoa in the south. We're looking for suggestions for a low key but reasonable quality hotel within an hour of the port. We arrive in the evening and have a full day to relax before we board the cruise so would welcome any advice on how to fill in the day as well. We're not into nightclubs and partying, but enjoy cultural things so temples, markets and just wandering in interesting areas would be great.
One day, two nights in southern Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 2 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 3 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 4 Where to go?
- 5 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 6 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 7 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 8 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 9 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 10 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 11 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 12 Which airport for Tokyo
- 13 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 14 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 15 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 16 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 17 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 18 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 19 India at the end of May
- 20 Restaurants in Singapore
- 21 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 22 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 23 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 24 Great Wall hike
- 25 Georgia e-visa application