My partner and I are spending two nights in Bali before picking up an expedition cruise to Borneo next year. We've spent some time in Bali before (ten days in and around Ubud) and are not trying to be tourists this time: we're just arriving a couple of days early so we can be sure we don't miss our ship because of flight delays etc. The ship leaves from the port at Benoa in the south. We're looking for suggestions for a low key but reasonable quality hotel within an hour of the port. We arrive in the evening and have a full day to relax before we board the cruise so would welcome any advice on how to fill in the day as well. We're not into nightclubs and partying, but enjoy cultural things so temples, markets and just wandering in interesting areas would be great.
One day, two nights in southern Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help needed
- 2 Going to Thailand!
- 3 PERFUME OR THU BON RIVER
- 4 Two questions about Thailand
- 5 Airbnb in HK: any info?
- 6 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 7 Bali - January 2015
- 8 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 9 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 10 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 11 Stop-over in Seoul
- 12 2 week Japan itinerary
- 13 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 14 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 15 Visa Cambodia
- 16 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 17 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 18 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 19 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 20 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 22 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 23 meeting at beijing airport
- 24 One week in Tokyo
- 25 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)