My partner and I are spending two nights in Bali before picking up an expedition cruise to Borneo next year. We've spent some time in Bali before (ten days in and around Ubud) and are not trying to be tourists this time: we're just arriving a couple of days early so we can be sure we don't miss our ship because of flight delays etc. The ship leaves from the port at Benoa in the south. We're looking for suggestions for a low key but reasonable quality hotel within an hour of the port. We arrive in the evening and have a full day to relax before we board the cruise so would welcome any advice on how to fill in the day as well. We're not into nightclubs and partying, but enjoy cultural things so temples, markets and just wandering in interesting areas would be great.
One day, two nights in southern Bali
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 2 Osaka shopping
- 3 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 4 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 5 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 6 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 7 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 8 Penang
- 9 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 10 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 11 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 12 Takayama ideas in April?
- 13 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 16 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 17 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 18 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 19 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 20 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 21 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 22 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 23 India
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Tokyo and Thailand in July