I'm going on a cruise of Vietnam and Cambodia with my parents in late October 2014. The cruise ends in Ho Chi Minh City in the morning, but our flight isn't until 9pm.
I've looked at Trip Advisor for some ideas to the types of tours available, as that's where I've found some 1-day tours for India in the past with great success. Most of the tours are via motorbike, which would be fine for me and mom, but my dad is older and a little overweight, so I feel like that may be an issue (maybe I am wrong?)
We'd like to have a private tour, I'd like to sample some street food (which unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to do while with the cruise tours) and I'm sure Mom would like to add in some shopping. We'll be hitting a lot of the major sites with the cruise tours, so visiting the major sites isn't as vital. Our biggest concern is where we will store our bags between leaving the cruise and going to the airport, which will be about 12 hours.
Any recommendations for tour companies? Price isn't a huge factor, less than $500 for the 3 of us for the day (pickup from hotel, tour, drop off at airport) would be best.
Excited to hear your ideas!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 2 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 3 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 4 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 5 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 6 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 9 Bye bye SE Asia
- 10 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 11 One night in Osaka
- 12 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 13 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 14 Laos planning.
- 15 Impressions of India
- 16 Japan - costs
- 17 Japan for Foodies
- 18 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 19 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 20 Japan Rail Pass
- 21 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 22 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 23 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 24 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 25 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice