I will travelling to Shanghai, with a one day layover in Singapore, I place I have never visited. Any advice on what to see, where to stay (at least location wise), and a good place for dinner?
One Day in Singapore
View all Asia activity »
- 1 introduce myself
- 2 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 3 independent travel in India
- 4 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 5 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 6 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 7 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 8 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 9 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 10 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 11 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 12 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 13 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 14 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 15 Magical India
- 16 geisha performance
- 17 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 18 Trip report China
- 19 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 20 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 21 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 22 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 23 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 24 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 25 Myanmar and Mt Popa